Want New Challenge vs People...competition?

• Thread starter Thread starter woper316
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 242
  • Views Views 16K
View attachment 272603So I am halfway through my last season and things are getting a bit surreal. We are destroying teams left and right, ripping the opposition to shreds. Once again i almost built the entire team from scratch before the season, with only a couple players left in the starting 11 from the last season. Hopefully this crazy run can extend until the end of the season, but whatever happens in the remaining games the season wil be a success. Special shout out to Marius Lundemo who is tied with Falcao for top scorer honors, from his role as a central midfielder

Nice Burnsham, you're flying!

I managed to get promoted on the last day of the season thanks to a great run of wins right at the death...bring on Ligue 1!

View attachment 272383

Well done Woper. I love those nervy last-day-of-the-season games where everything is on the line. Good luck with Ligue 1:D Do you have many of the original squad left?

I got promoted from Ligue 2 with pretty much the same squad as before but have signed pretty much a new starting 11 for Ligue 1. 2 starters stil around in Donate and Cantini plus 2 squad players still around Kinkella and Poujol.

hows your final season going Lewie?

I haven't even looked at the save for days, but all I know is that the squad's hugely depleted, the money's running out and the wages I can offer is very low, I may think of starting again...

oh dear, ah well, sure some others out there who are being quiet will have similar success/fails... I'm being killed in league un so expect to come back down with a bang!

View attachment 842598
Well this is only the first season, and I'm not likely to complete the challenge but at least I get points for the cup!

​And now I go and mess this chance up....

View attachment 842907
All this hard work - 50 points?
And i still won't get any credit because I won't finish the challenge in time :(
Tbf the run to the final was easy enough - Only 1 Ligue 1 and 2 Ligue 2 teams :P
Then Nice in the final was a decent game - 3-3 and then penalties (5-4)
League - Yeah, never in doubt

You won the cup?!

Im in about to be relegated so without looking back at the points system I think you'll probably top me at least.

Not ot enjoying being battered every week in league 1. Roll on the next challenge...

whilst we wait for other people to update us on their scores...what's the ideas for the next round?

Inter/AC/PSG/Liverpool/Villarreal - or someone similar

if we want to go more mainstream and keep the cups involved how about the below, it's based around Roma toppling Juve in Italy...

[TABLE="width: 741"]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 741"]30pts - Win Champions league and Seria A plus beat Juventus home and away in the league
25pts - Win Champions league and Seria A
20pts - Progress equal or further in Champions League than Juventus plus win Seria A
10pts - Finish above Juventus in the league
5pts - Finish 1 place below Juventus in Serie A
3pts - Finish 2 or more places below Juventus in Serie A
1pt - Finish in the bottom 5 or Sacked

It's a bit different, or we could stick with a team and base on league positions? [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Back