Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Want to work on Football Manager?

Reaction score
just read the scope :) good luck to those who do, sounds like a fun job

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
This would be insane.. But I don't think I've got the balls to even apply :p

Reaction score
That would be an awesome summer job, but since I don't live near London - or even in England for that matter - I'll leave the applying to someone else. Too bad it's limited to 37.5hrs a week + overtime :p

Reaction score
was seriously thinking about it, but the idea of moving down to London and working 37.5 hour weeks wasn't for me. plus i don't want to miss the champions league qualifiers home and away for Celtic..whoever applies, best of luck and i'm sure it'll be a **** of a lot of fun

Reaction score
I would apply if i didn't live in Denmark... and if i didn't already have a job...

Reaction score
You got me. :p

Hehe, the scandinavian countries, really do have a love/hate relationship to each other.

Reaction score
Admit it, you're just looking for a reason to move a place where people actually understand each other :p
It's ironic that a Norwegian TV channel made this, since there are two variants of the Norwegian language. Bokmål which is a Danish dialect and Nynorsk, which is actual Norwegian and completely incomprehensible for other Scandinavians :)
Just to show that I have self-irony, have you seen "Bedstefar og jeg"? I thought Swedes were completely humorless until I watched this. ;)

Sorry for being off topic.

Reaction score
I applied , just hoping they have some housing project as im living in the netherlands :)

Or is there maybe some cute girl age 25ish+ who would love to have me ?

Reaction score
Are the game testing vacancy still open? Is it paid and what sort of things would we do?

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
oh SI why do you have to be so far away :'(