Want to work on Football Manager?

Just move to London, I did, best decision I ever made. :)

I wish lol. Absolutely skint. Went down few years ago for job interview (live in) and been wanting to go back ever since

I wish lol. Absolutely skint. Went down few years ago for job interview (live in) and been wanting to go back ever since

The only downside is that you would be living closer to Mike.

Updated and moved as we have opened up recruitment for this summer! :)

Just wondering whether it would be appropriate to apply for this as a Computer Science student who just finished their first year?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to apply though, living up in the north-west and with Ramadan coming up it would be waay to difficult to move now, but I'm interested in finding out what summer work is available for undergraduates, who'd like to work with the games they love

Just wondering whether it would be appropriate to apply for this as a Computer Science student who just finished their first year?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to apply though, living up in the north-west and with Ramadan coming up it would be waay to difficult to move now, but I'm interested in finding out what summer work is available for undergraduates, who'd like to work with the games they love

Yep. The contracts appear to be quite flexible. Since I started working here a few years ago we have had lots of people who are looking for something to do during their summer off from Uni, before returning in September. Some people have worked here for only a few weeks at a time for whatever reason, so as long as you explain your situation well in your covering letter you should be fine. Regarding internships or anything like that, I'm not entirely sure, might be best just to email in and ask. :)

im very interested, serious player, have alot of time as i nanny for my sister, yes im a guy nanny temp

Would absolutely love to apply but the timing is off for me.
Going back to college in September and don't have the time to relocate for the summer. Best of luck to anyone going for the position though.