Wantaway City captain Carlos Tevez begs United manager Sir Alex Ferguson to take him

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

oneunited

Reaction score
Manchester United have been approached with a sensational offer to buy Carlos Tevez back from their neighbours City.
Contact was made this week by a party closely connected with striker Tevez, who quit Old Trafford in May 2009, with a view to finding out whether United manager Sir Alex Ferguson would be interested in re-signing him.

Ferguson was made aware of the approach, which was neither at City's behest nor with their knowledge, but sources close to Old Trafford indicate there is absolutely no chance of the player returning, even if City did decide to sell.
With Tevez ready to return to play against Everton in a game which could take City to the top of the table, the club show no signs of buckling under the pressure of the player's publicly-stated desire to leave. And they continue to point the finger of blame for the turmoil at the player's advisor Kia Joorabchian.
Victory over Everton on Monday would mean Mancini's men would be top on Christmas Day for the first time in 81 years.

City announced last week that they had rejected a written transfer request and are adamant that the player will be staying until at least the end of the season.
The suitability of Tevez continuing as captain is under consideration by City manager Roberto Mancini, with defender Vincent Kompany poised to take over if he takes a hard line over the saga.
Suggestions that Tevez wants to return permanently to South America because he is homesick and missing his daughters Florencia and Katie - and that he has considered quitting the game - are viewed with suspicion by the City hierarchy two of whom he claims that his relationship with has broken down irretrievably, chief executive Garry Cook and administrator Brian Marwood.
It is, however, believed that Tevez, 26, has told those close to him that he plans to retire from the sport at the age of 30 anyway.

Given permission by the club last weekend to have a short overseas holiday, Tevez chose to go to Tenerife rather than Buenos Aires, where his daughters live.
And last week he was seen in the arms of his new girlfriend, the 18-year-old actress Brenda Asnicar, in London.
City contend that Tevez himself has no problems with the club or the people who run it and that the current situation is an extravagant attempt to improve his current contract which, according to informed sources, already stipulates that no other player can be paid more than he is.
It puts him alongside Yaya Toure on £200,000 a week, also meaning that, if he did leave, only a few clubs could afford to have him on their books.
A City insider said: 'Carlos has been back training with his usual enthusiasm. He will not only return to the side against Everton on Monday, but he is determined to play a part in the team's push for as high a Premier League finish as they can achieve.
'The club have demonstrated where they stand. Carlos is going nowhere. Now all we want is to concentrate on winning as many matches as we can between now and the end of the season.'

FULL STORY HERE

ESPN SOURCE

MAIL ONLINE SOURCE

GOAL.COM SOURCE

Last edited:
I thought he's going to other countries, but he's going back to the same old Manchester.

in all truth-ness, i would welcome him with open arms if he continues his form

never he had his chance for a permanent deal with united, he got greedy and slapped the fans in the face by joining City

No one is bigger then the club and a person who knows that better then anyone is Fergueson

As much as I would like him back..he won't come. He had his chance to stay and he snub it

Never happens. Fergie is not some mediocre manager. He has massive ego and wont let this happen. Tevez had his chances and wanted to jump ship. Even if we sign he is more like a dressing room cancer and also will go back to Boca at his peak years. So No Value.

As the United fans have said,Fergie will not sign Tevez back. Honestly,I would love him at Spurs.

I think it would be hard to integrate him back into the dressing room, people like Ferdinand who are crazy loyal and is a senior member of the squad would not welcome tevez back with open arms and same goes for Gary Neville.

No he would be a cancer and would probably be crying again in a seasons time

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!... You couldn't make this **** up. Actualy you can and indeed somebody did.

What would they pay him in? Fergies Whiskey? ******** from John O'Sheah?

1. We would never sell to a premier league rival. We wouldn't even let bellamy move to Spurs let alone our best player and talismanic captain go to our bitter rivals.

2. How exactly could United afford the transfer fee? Tevez is a player with immense skill, A work ethic that puts the rest of the premier league to shame and scores 20 - 30 goals a season in the worlds toughest league PLUS he still has 3 and a half years left to go on his current deal. He would cost any club ao least £40M if he was at a club who needed the money and couldn't refuse. At City he is literaly priceless. No club can afford him let alone debt ridden United.

3. The entire Tevez saga is all bullshit. It's exactly the same situation as Rooney. Bad advice from a **** agent who knows while his cash cow is stable at a club he makes no money from him. So he kicks up a fuss and before you know it Tevez signs a new 5 year deal worth £100M a second and states how he never realy wanted to leave.

On a side note i have to say i am very disapointed in any here who put any substance in an obviously made up ***** fairy tale featured in the Daily Fail of all places. Tevez WILL stay at City until the end of his contract at least. Of that i can assure you all.

Tevez will most likely stay. Only player united need is diego and a new CDM/GK

Last edited:
but the extra fire power would be tempting ;)

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!... You couldn't make this **** up. Actualy you can and indeed somebody did.

What would they pay him in? Fergies Whiskey? ******** from John O'Sheah?

1. We would never sell to a premier league rival. We wouldn't even let bellamy move to Spurs let alone our best player and talismanic captain go to our bitter rivals.

2. How exactly could United afford the transfer fee? Tevez is a player with immense skill, A work ethic that puts the rest of the premier league to shame and scores 20 - 30 goals a season in the worlds toughest league PLUS he still has 3 and a half years left to go on his current deal. He would cost any club ao least £40M if he was at a club who needed the money and couldn't refuse. At City he is literaly priceless. No club can afford him let alone debt ridden United.

3. The entire Tevez saga is all bullshit. It's exactly the same situation as Rooney. Bad advice from a **** agent who knows while his cash cow is stable at a club he makes no money from him. So he kicks up a fuss and before you know it Tevez signs a new 5 year deal worth £100M a second and states how he never realy wanted to leave.

On a side note i have to say i am very disapointed in any here who put any substance in an obviously made up ***** fairy tale featured in the Daily Fail of all places. Tevez WILL stay at City until the end of his contract at least. Of that i can assure you all.

at least our club is not a war zone, good luck winning the league with weekly bust-ups ;)

but the extra fire power would be tempting ;)

He would never score enough to explain the situation of the dressing room there are plenty of options across Europe with less "Diva" problems and we simply dont enough money to pay for all the tissues when he starts crying again

but united is never a club to buy big, united is a club which builds superstars :D

exp :

1 . cr7
2. giggs
3. becks
4. scholes
5. nani :P
6. neville bros

He would never score enough to explain the situation of the dressing room there are plenty of options across Europe with less "Diva" problems and we simply dont enough money to pay for all the tissues when he starts crying again
I agree, Fergie needs to get on the phone to stevie at wolfsburg and pick up diego! He'll fit in better than tevez will, I think he could really add to uniteds game unlike tevez who would just be a pain in fergies ****. Just think hes needed in that united team to spark it to life ;)

at least our club is not a war zone, good luck winning the league with weekly bust-ups ;)

There are no weekly bust ups at City. Just bullshit printed in the daily papers to lure in morons who believe everything they read. I am in the privelaged position to be allowed access to a lot of Citys training sessions and believe me when i say morale is sky high at City. There is always laughing and joking.

I haven't been allowed to view a training session since the whole Tevez thing happened but a close friend of mine has and he says Carlos is in great spirits, training fantasticly well and getting on with his team mates and staff as well as always.

Ask yourselves this. If any of you have watched city play do we look like at team of mercenary strangers at war with one another? Or do we look like a team playing beautifull free flowing football joint second in the league who will go top with a win over Everton?... Exactly!

Don't believe the lies written about Man City 99% of it is bollocks designed to sell papers to idiots.

I don't think Tevez will leave actually. I've a weird feeling that he will stay in January, and I've no idea why :S

There are no weekly bust ups at City. Just bullshit printed in the daily papers to lure in morons who believe everything they read. I am in the privelaged position to be allowed access to a lot of Citys training sessions and believe me when i say morale is sky high at City. There is always laughing and joking.

I haven't been allowed to view a training session since the whole Tevez thing happened but a close friend of mine has and he says Carlos is in great spirits, training fantasticly well and getting on with his team mates and staff as well as always.

Ask yourselves this. If any of you have watched city play do we look like at team of mercenary strangers at war with one another? Or do we look like a team playing beautifull free flowing football joint second in the league who will go top with a win over Everton?... Exactly!

Don't believe the lies written about Man City 99% of it is bollocks designed to sell papers to idiots.

sure, i believe you ;) like all the other glory hunters that jumped on man citeh's bandwagon when they got the stinking oil cash. but believe me when i say united > city, always and forever ;)

Im pretty sure we saw pics of Boateng and Balotelli fist fighting, although it doesnt happen every week, i certainly dont see any other top clubs with players fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back