Wantaway City captain Carlos Tevez begs United manager Sir Alex Ferguson to take him

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how any United fans were shocked that he went to City. When he was leaving United, he said he was going to stay in England for the time being. So that means going to either City, Chelsea, Liverpool, or Arsenal.

All of them are United's rivals so he was obviously going to be hated at whichever one he ended up at.

Regarding this story, I think there is no truth in it whatsoever. If it was true I doubt most United fans would want him back anyway.

This Man United v Man City **** is getting old, nobody cares, you are arguing over nothing, 90% of the posts have been off topic and really you should all be infracted for it but whatever.

This is a complete non story, there are no direct quotes and it's all coming from a friend of a friends dog who overheard a conversation between Tevez's mum and her ironing board. Tevez will not go to United, that is the one thing everybody here agrees on so why not just leave it there? Tevez is obviously influenced by one thing, money, any player who joins City is guilty of that, I highly doubt he's homesick just trying to force through a move abroad, I mean how else could you get out of the richest club in the world? The only way is to try and pull the heartstrings of fans.

well said

to save myself the time of having to read back and pick people up on any infractions - this thread is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back