Wantaway City captain Carlos Tevez begs United manager Sir Alex Ferguson to take him

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
If tevez has spent what? 6 years in this country and he still cant speak a word of english why he was ever captain bemuses me. He cant be that well loved in the dressing room and this whole situation from leaving his wife to language trouble is ALL tevez's own fault, I have no sympathy for him at all. He can moan all he wants about united etc being a diva wont get you a move

but united is never a club to buy big, united is a club which builds superstars :D

exp :

1 . cr7
2. giggs
3. becks
4. scholes
5. nani :P
6. neville bros

1. Berbatoss £30.75M
2. Ferdinand £29.1M
3. Veron £28.1M
4. Rooney £27M
5. Van Nistelrooy £19M
6. Anderson £17.3M
7. Hargreaves £17M
8. Valencia £16M
9. Nani £14.7M
10. Carrick £14M

Yeah right mate. United never buy big do they.

1. Berbatoss £30.75M
2. Ferdinand £29.1M
3. Veron £28.1M
4. Rooney £27M
5. Van Nistelrooy £19M
6. Anderson £17.3M
7. Hargreaves £17M
8. Valencia £16M
9. Nani £14.7M
10. Carrick £14M

Yeah right mate. United never buy big do they.

those are across a decade, not 3 transfer windows

Im pretty sure we saw pics of Boateng and Balotelli fist fighting, although it doesnt happen every week, i certainly dont see any other top clubs with players fighting

I was actualy at that training session mate. It was more of a shuv from Boateng but as usual the cameras make it look 100 times worse than it was. It was all because of a poorly timed tackle from Mario. They shook hands seconds after that picture was taken and went on to have a very productive training session.

sure, i believe you ;) like all the other glory hunters that jumped on man citeh's bandwagon when they got the stinking oil cash. but believe me when i say united > city, always and forever

You're obviously not from Manchester mate or you wouldn't call us Citeh which is a **** take of our Manchester accents. Then again i would be suprised if you actualy were Mancunian being a United fan.

A United fan calling a City fan a glory hunter is so painfully and embaressingly ironic it beggers belief. Especially when you're discussing these matters with a life long City fan of 30 years born and raised in the heart of Manchester.

fyi,i supported the reds when i was 4, watching each game, be it replays or live with me dad. and i love the reds as much as any mancunian

Ok sure, if your were at that session and you say it was just a shove, sure i believe you cause i certainly know what the british media are like at blowing things out of proportion

But you still have no leg to stand on with regards to cities outrageous spending. Anyways this thread has gone from a Tevez to United maybe, to a anti-city/united. Lets try stay on topic from now on guys

so, does anyone think carlos ****-vez would move to real ? i heard it on the news this morning

so, does anyone think carlos ****-vez would move to real ? i heard it on the news this morning

I think in all honesty Real would be the only realy viable suiters for his signiture. But even then it's not gunna happen.

XD Jose just wants a big targetman ST to hold up and act as an outball like drogba and milito previously did. Cant see him moving for tevez

Will never happen trust me, City don't have to sell if they dont want to and they would never sell to Utd not a chance not even if Utd offered 500million (which they dont have anyway)!!!

The most feesable club looks like Real Madrid at the moment, Spain is a spanish speaking country obviously so his kids and girlfriend could addapt to life easier. But Mourinho has always said he needed another striker and i believe Higuian is sidelined for a couple of months now and the bonus with signing Tevez is he could play in the latter stages of the CL. So for me its either Boca Juniors, Real Madrid or retirement.

I would kill myself!!! Ill stop loving Ferguson!! Mark my words... THIS IS NO TRUE!!!! IT JUST CANT BE

Will never happen trust me, City don't have to sell if they dont want to and they would never sell to Utd not a chance not even if Utd offered 500million (which they dont have anyway)!!!

The most feesable club looks like Real Madrid at the moment, Spain is a spanish speaking country obviously so his kids and girlfriend could addapt to life easier. But Mourinho has always said he needed another striker and i believe Higuian is sidelined for a couple of months now and the bonus with signing Tevez is he could play in the latter stages of the CL. So for me its either Boca Juniors, Real Madrid or retirement.

Instead of talking about City not wanting to sell to Man Utd, why not talk about how we don't want him back? I wouldn't even want to touch him with a ten foot pole. Oh and I doubt Chelsea has 500 million to offer for Tevez as well.

What a load of nonsense. Even if Fergie wanted to re-sign him, he wouldn't because of what he did to the fans.

Ridiculous that the papers would even think about printing this story.

Instead of talking about City not wanting to sell to Man Utd, why not talk about how we don't want him back? I wouldn't even want to touch him with a ten foot pole. Oh and I doubt Chelsea has 500 million to offer for Tevez as well.

Where did i say that we did have 500million??? And this thread is not just about how Utd fans would feel about having him back but about the whole situation. Calm down dear.

No, he would move to Arsenal. He will...if Calum / Joss says they don't want him, I'll respect that. :P

I don't want him. Moany, ugly, and we have RVP!

OH, and he'd cost a fortune...

Seriously though, LOL. This can't be true, and I'm sure SAF wouldn't take him back. Great story though...

has anyone bothered to look at the sources? complete non story, because there is no football this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back