vanco2

Reaction score
Last edited:
Nice play an very effective similar system myself. got a pic of the formation in english so we can see the roles

Really like the HB role, could you show the squad in English though? Just curious to see if you've got lots of new players or still mostly the default ones.

Really like the HB role, could you show the squad in English though? Just curious to see if you've got lots of new players or still mostly the default ones.

sorry. my roster file fixed the player's names to Korean.

I've buy some players include Maximillian Mayer, Luan, Andre Horta. Maxi Mayer is the key player.

He's really a super man with AMC position

sorry mates.

I uploaded wrong file... It was a old testing version...

Fresh v5 uploaded now... Sorry.

sorry. my roster file fixed the player's names to Korean.

I've buy some players include Maximillian Mayer, Luan, Andre Horta. Maxi Mayer is the key player.

He's really a super man with AMC position

Which place in attack do you put Mayer? center?
His speed is not a problem in this tactic?

U think this is the best u create??how is going with soton ??post a screen with valencia...valencia has wonder players

U think this is the best u create??how is going with soton ??post a screen with valencia...valencia has wonder players

you right. Valencia is wonderful team. I love them.

I can't play fm now. save file of so ton is a pretty mass cuz i test some tactics , season table was mixed. ill post screen of season table with Valencia asap.

Hello. I have been using alpha v2 tactic for 2 seasons, first i promoted to Ligue 1 and finished 3. at first season in Ligue 1. Its really good tactic but i have been getting awkard results sometime so i plugged your tactic at first Chelsea match. So far so good. Only problem for me is making too much fouls ..

Btw its a huge boost if your B2B has "getting forward when possible" PI, and wingbacks are so important for success.

PSG match was so huge for me.

I didnt make any tactical change in match and using NO OI's, only using shouts when i try to make difference

View attachment 81460View attachment 81459View attachment 81458View attachment 81457View attachment 81456View attachment 81455View attachment 81454View attachment 81453View attachment 81452View attachment 81451