Hello. I have been using alpha v2 tactic for 2 seasons, first i promoted to Ligue 1 and finished 3. at first season in Ligue 1. Its really good tactic but i have been getting awkard results sometime so i plugged your tactic at first Chelsea match. So far so good. Only problem for me is making too much fouls ..

Btw its a huge boost if your B2B has "getting forward when possible" PI, and wingbacks are so important for success.

PSG match was so huge for me.

I didnt make any tactical change in match and using NO OI's, only using shouts when i try to make difference

View attachment 1129858View attachment 1129859View attachment 1129860View attachment 1129861View attachment 1129862View attachment 1129863View attachment 1129864View attachment 1129865View attachment 1129866View attachment 1129867

thx for your post.

its a natural situation that you had many fouls to get superdog teams with weak team.

sometimes it's risky but it worth.

they cover the gap of CA with the fouls. ;)

Last edited:
how about pep city v2 ?

impressive results with watford

its for underdog ?

you played the games or instant result?

and always on control ?

how about pep city v2 ?

impressive results with watford

its for underdog ?

you played the games or instant result?

and always on control ?

I'm playing pepcity v2. so far so good

I've tested that with 'simulate match'

if i played all match by myself, I could get better result.

mentality was always control.

Last edited:
its basically another 5-2-3-0 with that halfback im guessing would act as another cb

Could you please upload a screenshot of the team instructions, if possible? Would like to try this for my FM Touch save

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok. plz wait couple of hours.