- WMs are best if same footed, but avoid players who are only 1 footed

- The goals will be shared evenly between strikers and WMs

- Most of the assists from WMs, WBs

Most important player attributes

GK – Reflexes, One on Ones, Handling, Communication ,Command Of Area

CD – Positioning, Concentration, Jumping Reach, Tackling, Anticipation

WB – Acceleration, Teamwork, Work Rate, Crossing, Positioning

LCM - Work Rate, Teamwork, Positioning, Anticipation, Tackling, Strength

RCM - Work Rate, Teamwork, Passing, Technique, First Touch, Vision, Decisions, Positioning

WM – Technique, Dribbling, First Touch, Crossing, Decisions, Passing, Determination

DLF – Finishing, Off The Ball, Composure, First Touch, Anticipation

Training

Put the tactic to all 3 slots at the start of pre season and set match tactics as match training. The general training should be fitness for 2-3 weeks and team cohesion until the start of the season. During the season for general training use Balanced and Def.Positioning as match training. The slider should be 2 ticks from the left.

At the start of pre season (first 3 weeks)

2188990-20160405-diMULn.jpg

Afterwards (until the tactic is fully fluid)

2188991-20160405-KaCP3P.jpg

During the season

2188992-20160405-OcwUvk.jpg

Corners

Left corner to be taken by LM and vica versa.

Test Season

View attachment 137701View attachment 137700View attachment 137699View attachment 137698View attachment 137704View attachment 137703

WARLOCK III

Re added on 27th August

Only Team and Player instructions are different, everything else is the same as in V2.

2313542-20160827-pay2G0.jpg

2287117-20160730-mghxAk.png

2287119-20160730-fZCEjS.png

2287120-20160730-hoqpwJ.png

Last edited:
I love your tactics and their names. (A)
Was hydra is my favorite (v1)

but this one is look good! thanx Zyndar

I'm looking for a tactic to return to play FM . It's seems like a good , like the results you posted . Zyndar , this tactic seems to Deadly Circle , it is better than Deadly? Thnks

I'm looking for a tactic to return to play FM . It's seems like a good , like the results you posted . Zyndar , this tactic seems to Deadly Circle , it is better than Deadly? Thnks

Yes it performed better than DC.

To be honest havent paid much attention but i scored few i think from set piece,loving the assists from Wingers,Mahrez just rippin defences with Assists,works better for me with having him as ML and MR as right footed,using Demarai Gray out there :D
Stikers scoring the most for me but CMS puting an awesome midfield display by the way,City interested in Drinkwater currently,lets see will they follow up with offer so i can rip them of :D

Gotta say i like the fact the tactic has never giving up mentality or as i would say the "German Mentality",just had game vs Newcastle,had lead 2:0 then they equalised by God Ayoze Perez,and like my team got ****** of and thrashed them 6:2,not the only time this happend during testing,i absolutely love it <3

Gotta say i like the fact the tactic has never giving up mentality or as i would say the "German Mentality",just had game vs Newcastle,had lead 2:0 then they equalised by God Ayoze Perez,and like my team got ****** of and thrashed them 6:2,not the only time this happend during testing,i absolutely love it <3

Yes it seems like never giving up! The players are moving to the right place, the crosses are finding them unmarked and the whole team acts like a TEAM. Really love this 442, awesome stuff!