Aston Villa 0:1 Liverpool
Liverpool: 5:1 Arsenal
Newcastle United 2:0 Liverpool

As not so good.

Lost to United, They are a top team
Drew with Chelsea, Not a bad result
Beat Villa away, good result
Smashed Arsenal, great result
Lost to Newcastle, This is the only poor result....Dont see why you are moaning!

No. Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea same CA's. Man Utd not top team. There are also the champion with Southampton and Leicester.

No. Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea same CA's. Man Utd not top team. There are also the champion with Southampton and Leicester.

You need to post a picture of your team ect... for any real help! Its hard to know how to help you just by you posting 5 results. You may have the same CA as United but a 1-0 lost isn't a shocking result!

THX

Third season with CS U Craiova got third place in champions league group stage and went to europa league well the first two i won againts Basel (used your tactic in one of the two legs but don't remember in which game) and then Praga (again i don't remember in which game i used your tactic ) and from the quarter finals I only used your tactic..

View attachment 145165View attachment 145164View attachment 145163View attachment 145162View attachment 145161

Unlucky final when I got the red card i removed the F9 and put him in defence but sadly later my WM got injured and i didn't have anyone else to put there so i moved him to midfield my team is very bad at pks so yea ... Thank you so much for this tactic :D ( BTW I didn't leave any game ) Sorry for my english.

Third season with CS U Craiova got third place in champions league group stage and went to europa league well the first two i won againts Basel (used your tactic in one of the two legs but don't remember in which game) and then Praga (again i don't remember in which game i used your tactic ) and from the quarter finals I only used your tactic..

View attachment 1058959View attachment 1058960View attachment 1058961View attachment 1058962View attachment 1058963

Unlucky final when I got the red card i removed the F9 and put him in defence but sadly later my WM got injured and i didn't have anyone else to put there so i moved him to midfield my team is very bad at pks so yea ... Thank you so much for this tactic :D ( BTW I didn't leave any game ) Sorry for my english.

Great result with your team, thanks for sharing!

View attachment 145131
Two times in a row for me,Vardy top marksman in Europe,but ill look now for a new club since Leicester owners want me to bring players for bag of peanuts and apple juice xD

Fantastic tactic, doing wonders for my Weston-super-Mare side in the Vanarama National League South :).. 1st after 4 games. Keep up the good work m8 :)

Fantastic tactic zyndar working great with my Liverpool save results from Arsenal away lost 3-1 only thing i changed is the corner set up didnt score 1 goal so changed it puskas IV.

i587qu.jpg

2naoemv.jpg

Back