Was the ManU Chelsea game worth watching?

• Thread starter Thread starter curtis290
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 3K
Look , I am not trying to start the whole Man Utd fans v The Rest argument up again , but every person what has complained about the refereeing decisions has been a Utd fan , so what if Luiz kicks Rooney now and again? At least he didn't elbow him eh?...........
What goes around comes around.

Two wrongs don't make a right. I can make philosophical cliché's too :)

why was the other thread closed? tbh it wasn`t that bad i thought that people were just expressing there views on the game, alright there was abit of banter but still seemed harsh to close it.imo

why was the other thread closed? tbh it wasn`t that bad i thought that people were just expressing there views on the game, alright there was abit of banter but still seemed harsh to close it.imo
8 infractions and a ban. yeah thats getting closed

crikey it must have really gotten heat after i stopped reading it then :O.

I hate both teams with a passion and would've liked neither to get points, but it was a pretty open game, well worth the watch.

This ones going to end up turning into it aswell.

End of the day yes the referee did make wrong decisions, He always made wrong decisions that swung in our favour against Wigan. It's easy to blame the referee for making the wrong decisions however Man Utd were absolutely destroying Chelsea before the goal then we just sat back and defended. Thats the real reason why we lost not because the referee did or didn't send someone off. Chelsea was there for the taking and it could have been 2/3 - 0 but we stopped playing football and attacking chelsea instead let them gain momentum and control the game which the truly did.

crikey it must have really gotten heat after i stopped reading it then :O.
it starts wel but some people cant help themselves and sometime we just can keep up (there were 91 people on the thread) that game had everything and it should have been brilliant to discuss. but once again its ruined

Just the usual eh mike. Should maybe be something on the forum such as team sections where only United,Chelsea fans can get into that thread etc.. if it's possible and they can all talk about their own teams performance and views on the game.

Was proberly the best incounter between Chelsea and Utd for about 10years ish. Both teams actually attacked each other insted of trying to out fox each other in midfield.

Brilliant game to watch.. usually tight, tactical and no-body wants to risk anythin..

last night was completely the opposite!

so glad it got moved into this part of the season as if it was played when due in december i fear it woulda have been what i mentioned above!

Was proberly the best incounter between Chelsea and Utd for about 10years ish. Both teams actually attacked each other insted of trying to out fox each other in midfield.
that's because it was modern 4-4-2 vs modern 4-4-2, fantastic possession based attack from both sides

Yeah bit surprised to see both teams playing 4-4-2 in big game. It was good game for neutrals, hope all the big teams play with lot more freedom (Us included) rather than careful, not want to risk approach.

Oh and FFS my net was down last night, so couldn't post when the match started. Looked like i missed so much :(

from what I hear, was an excllent match. Pretty narked I missed it now. Gonna have to trapse around for some highlights

Just the usual eh mike. Should maybe be something on the forum such as team sections where only United,Chelsea fans can get into that thread etc.. if it's possible and they can all talk about their own teams performance and views on the game.

that would be dull, other people have a right to air there views but the rules must be followed.

Yeah bit surprised to see both teams playing 4-4-2 in big game. It was good game for neutrals, hope all the big teams play with lot more freedom (Us included) rather than careful, not want to risk approach.

Oh and FFS my net was down last night, so couldn't post when the match started. Looked like i missed so much :(

The football was great to watch, it was like the Utd of 1999 against the Chelsea of very early Mourinho.

4-4-2 is well and truly alive!!!
i said it would return, though didnt expect a side like chelsea to play it. demands a lot from the players, but if you have the individuals to do it, its brilliant to watch, and can overwhelm even 3 man mids

i said it would return, though didnt expect a side like chelsea to play it. demands a lot from the players, but if you have the individuals to do it, its brilliant to watch, and can overwhelm even 3 man mids

4-4-2 with superb wing play is always joy to watch. Give me 4-4-2 with excellent wing play than 4-3-3 anyday..

from what I hear, was an excllent match. Pretty narked I missed it now. Gonna have to trapse around for some highlights

here is the goals for you mate.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erYJfA9NkFQ"]YouTube - Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2-1 All Highlights And Goals 1-03-2011[/ame]

see what you have done curtis? :P

Hahaha! For the record, Luiz totally should have been sent off. However, there was that time at the beginning when he was called for a foul that wasn't a foul and Torres scored after the whistle blew.

Was a good game though, worth downloading for those of you who didn't catch it.

Back