Water Polo

ravenie

Reaction score
We played this in PE today. I thought it was fantastic. Does anyone else play or has played before?

Played on holiday many times as a lad.

I think it's very easy to pick up, but very hard to master this sport.

you have one guess, who is world Champions in this sport? :D :D :D

Your school as a pool ? Lucky sod !

Slovakia? I don't know. :p

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Your school as a pool ? Lucky sod !

Yeah it's not huge but we do have a pool? What sports facilities do you have?

Slovakia? I don't know. :p

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Yeah it's not huge but we do have a pool? What sports facilities do you have?

Just had a new school built, we have a basketball court. That's it. We have shared facilities with a college. But the basketball court is solely ours !

Yeh we play it at the end of our lesson in PE i'm world class keeper played for 30mins didnt concede! :)

When i was at school we had an Astro turf pitch for Hockey and Football. Cricket, Rugby,Football pitches. Basketball court and a gym. sounds impressive but actually it really wasnt, the only decent thing was the Astro Turf and even that wasnt owned directly by the school.

When i was at school we had an Astro turf pitch for Hockey and Football. Cricket, Rugby,Football pitches. Basketball court and a gym. sounds impressive but actually it really wasnt, the only decent thing was the Astro Turf and even that wasnt owned directly by the school.

you mean a field some tarmac and a indoor hall?

pretty shoddy game if you ask me. They seem to do it all the time at our school :S, and it's uber bad :(

We have a state of the art astro and a whole sports centre at our school lol. It's how our school makes most of its money lol. But the Astro is soooooo nice :) Its only for football and we have to wear boots on it :D