Water Polo

When I was at school(almost 7 years ago :O ), you got to choose between Polo, indoor football or athletics. I always chose footy.

My school had a running track, all weather 5-a-side pitch, a forest with a X-Country track, BBall court, Rugby Pitch, 4 football pitches and 2 gyms.(H)

My school had a running track, all weather 5-a-side pitch, a forest with a X-Country track, BBall court, Rugby Pitch, 4 football pitches and 2 gyms.(H)

Did you go to school in the Barcelona academy?

When I was at school(almost 7 years ago :O ), you got to choose between Polo, indoor football or athletics. I always chose footy.

Get you!

Eat this - 6 cricket squares in the main site, with 2 others, 8 footy/rugby pitches, X-Country nextdoor, Sports Hall, and Pool

meh, however, me cousins and I played a pro skillz game of Water Volleyball. Talk of the credit crunch, we used a washing line as the net XD

Did you go to school in the Barcelona academy?

Nope, King James I Community Arts College , Bishop Auckland:D

;)

Eat this - 6 cricket squares in the main site, with 2 others, 8 footy/rugby pitches, X-Country nextdoor, Sports Hall, and Pool

meh, however, me cousins and I played a pro skillz game of Water Volleyball. Talk of the credit crunch, we used a washing line as the net XD

We had a cricket pitch, the crease was in between two football pitches. And the local cricket club was literally next door.
Also, 8 pitches is excessive IMO

We used to have 2 indoor tennis courts,3 outdoor tennis courts, a gymnasium, indoor 5 a side/basketball court, running track with football pitch in the middle, 6 other football/rugby pitches, 4 outdoor basketball courts and 3 all weather astro turf pitches!

If it had all been maintained it would have been ace, but most of it was bordering on derelict!

Ok this is not the discuss your school sports faccilties thread.

or i'll report you. (6)