Wayne Bridge And John Terry Tomorrow - Handshake or Confrontation?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Good Afternoon to all of you. (A)​

A few mates, programmes and family members i've heard, have all mentioned the humourous joke about Wayne Bridge fighting John Terry in the Chelsea vs Manchester City matchup tomorrow afternoon. Some actually take the possibility seriously, after Bridge's decision to pull out of the World Cup. John Terry has reportedly offered Bridge a mutual handshake and clean game, but many say Bridge will have more than a handshake for the ex-England captain.​

Just a quick thread to ask you fellow managers about your views on what will happen tomorrow in the game? Or tell any humourous comments you've heard about rhe possible fight happening.​

I personally think it will be a very tempered game, with maybe a hard tackle or two, then possibly something could happen, i'd doubt it though. Should be a good game.​

Tell us your thoughts,​

FourFourTwo.​

waynebridge_johnterry-420x0.jpg

Last edited:
Moved to football chat.

Nothing will happen, but Terry and Bridge to get sent off for fighting is 50/1 apparently.

I'm undecided on this. Even though Wayne Bridge is quite a level headed guy, what John Terry did is almost unforgivable. Should be interesting :)

Bridge, will bite his tongue, be a nice boy for the game, then it will hit the 88th minute, he will then run over to John Terry, and lay into him, the Ref will then come over and show him a red card, and just like every football player who gets a red card, he will say "What, i never did it".

Just watch.

Last edited:
Terry probably deserve's a few left handers from Bridge but the guy's a professional and while he may not shake his hand i don't think there will be any fighting,although a 50/50 between the two will be very interesting!

well hopefully team bridge gets involved, bellamy been very backing towards bridge. he is a nutter. so i wouldnt put it past bellamy to kill someone

Last edited:
well hopefully team bridge gets involved, bellamy been very backing towards bridge. he is a nutter. so i would put it past bellamy to kill someone

Never thought of that,Bellamy is a bit of a mentalist?:P

the fa have said if bridge refuses to shake terrys hand they will take no action

the fa have said if bridge refuses to shake terrys hand they will take no action

Well... What could the FA do anyway, if he does not want to shake his hand, he does not have to.

Is there a rule saying "You must shake hands with every player after the game".?

I'm more interested in the reaction of Terry. As proffessional as they both are, I'm starting to think something will happen. Its a good thing Essien isn't there, otherwise everyone would be made into milkshake, including Bellamy. <)

Well... What could the FA do anyway, if he does not want to shake his hand, he does not have to.

Is there a rule saying "You must shake hands with every player after the game".?

no but because of the new respect campaign

Will be no handshake and no confritation. Chels to win 2-0

right i put you all at rest this is what is going to happen or i hope lol

bridge will shack jt hand then head but the ****

I hope John Terry walks up at the end of the game, offers a handshake and Wayne stares him in the eyes and walks on.

Im not entirely sure what will happen.
A brawl would be pretty funny, as one of you said Bellamy might go insane
But then again, maybe Wayne will want to keep all this off the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back