Wayne Bridge And John Terry Tomorrow - Handshake or Confrontation?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will totally ignore each other, and expect some feisty tackles should they come head to head in the game.

I hope nothing at all happens so we can just all move on and stop making a fuss over nothing.

well hopefully team bridge gets involved, bellamy been very backing towards bridge. he is a nutter. so i wouldnt put it past bellamy to kill someone

Oh god what I would pay to see bellamy take a golf club to terry!

If i was Bridge id shake his hand,but id buy one of those joke hand buzzers first,you know,the ones that give out an electric shock to whoever shakes your hand. (6)

I was just waiting for that JP. (A)

If i was bridge i would'nt even shake the tramps hand:( *******:@

I'd firstly trip him up when they were walking out of the tunnel, then we he jumped up for a header give him a wedgie as he jumped, and then finally punch him in the face and steal all of his clothes to change into when he goes in the shower (6)

TEAM BRIDGE FTW.

Sniper in the crowd hopefully maybe one of bridge's relatives:P

TEAM BRIDGE

I'm expecting Bridge to earn himself a red card by kicking **** outta Terry. And any negative comments by iluxon4ik I will personally slap you. Not with a fish, or any other novelty objects. I'll use my palm.

Get in there Wayneo!

let see what happen in the match...i hope terry will send off..
:P:P

personally if i was a non english player (not to dent there own world cup chances) such as toure i would snap terrys leg in half i hope shay given accidently hits terry during a corner as that could be quite good

How can someone on that money be a tramp. Grow up son

he is a tramp, money doesnt mean nothing here kiddo, imagine doing that to his wife and kids.. You will fine some light yet up Terrys **** yet son.

"In a fight John Terry would murder Wayne Bridge"

Now that requires growing up.

No stating that jt is physicly stronger then bridge. Everyone needs to let all this bollocks go and forget this move on its old news.

No stating that jt is physicly stronger then bridge. Everyone needs to let all this bollocks go and forget this move on its old news.
Us move on?

You just said Terry would beat up Bridge, you should move on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back