Wayne Bridge And John Terry Tomorrow - Handshake or Confrontation?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a tramp, money doesnt mean nothing here kiddo, imagine doing that to his wife and kids.. You will fine some light yet up Terrys **** yet son.

Ark at you calling me kiddo! I just feel everone making a bigger deal out ov this then they should. If anyone looses it it will be bridge because on pitch jt has shown he is mature and proffessional.

Just put it straight, Terry is a cheating pr**k, who betrayed his whole family and doesnt deserve 100k+ per week, or to be playing football.

2 foot challenge the c**t that is John Terry. Break his frickin knee caps in half, then stamp your stud marks on his face. Chelsea SCUM.

Dont worry i expect this talk so typical of a scoucer.

Slightly off-topic, don't ya think?

Bridge would kick two ***** out of Terry I'm sure. The little ones are the quick ones.

anyone seen mallrats? stinkpalm!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I"]YouTube- Mallrats - Stink Palm[/ame]

Last edited:
Ark at you calling me kiddo! I just feel everone making a bigger deal out ov this then they should. If anyone looses it it will be bridge because on pitch jt has shown he is mature and proffessional.

Terry is very over rated anyways he is no Nemanja Vidic. England should recall super Sol Campbell what use think?;) JT will deserve everything coming at him and also cashley cole the cheating *****:P

Might not even start these 2

But would love to see terry get his head twated against the post. And i am sure the ref wont sent bridge off. He will join in...

Team Bridge (Y)

god it going to be one heck of a game for first time i be a city fan come on man city

I heard capello was taking them both onto Jeremy Kyle to sort it out. I personally think Trisha would be better

(H
Terry is very over rated anyways he is no Nemanja Vidic. England should recall super Sol Campbell what use think?;) JT will deserve everything coming at him and also cashley cole the cheating *****:P

i actually like vidic but i wouldnt say either is better than the other. But i expect this talk from other fans. At the end of the day their is no better english centre back and that is a fact. Cant believe i got a infraction for saying my point typical.

Just put it straight, Terry is a cheating pr**k, who betrayed his whole family and doesnt deserve 100k+ per week, or to be playing football.

What difference does his personal life have to do with his job or how much he earns?

Dont worry i expect this talk so typical of a scoucer.

1) Who says hes scouse
2) We all have opinions. Free country.
3) Shut up...

Still want bridge to but terry. If he does it would be soooo good.

Last edited:
What difference does his personal life have to do with his job or how much he earns?

Affects his performance, other players respect towards him, for doing what he did he shouldnt be earning so much. He's supposed to be a role model to his and other kids. Disgrace.

(H

i actually like vidic but i wouldnt say either is better than the other. But i expect this talk from other fans. At the end of the day their is no better english centre back and that is a fact. Cant believe i got a infraction for saying my point typical.
Just to clear it up, I gave you an infraction for saying "I expect that from a scouser", or along those lines, which is off topic which is what the infraction was for. Anyway, back on topic, I hope Bridge nuts him (6)

Affects his performance, other players respect towards him, for doing what he did he shouldnt be earning so much. He's supposed to be a role model to his and other kids. Disgrace.

It hasnt affected his performance that badly. Look at the week that it all came up, he scored! And his job is to play football, not to try and get kids to look up to him.

Im not going to bother because this is so typical. If this was your team players i.e gerrard or ferdinand im sure you would change your tune. Just another bunch of club before country supporters.

Im not going to bother because this is so typical. If this was your team players i.e gerrard or ferdinand im sure you would change your tune. Just another bunch of club before country supporters.
Us club before country supporters? Your the one that said Terry shouldn't have his captaincy taken away.

Nice blue glasses you got there btw (6)

I wouldn't really be able to change my tune as we won't have any players soon ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back