Wayne Rooney Cheated on pregnant wife

Just read this. Sadly it looks like it's true. I doubt the mirror would print it if it was a lie. Rooney would sue them.
What a mong. :'(

Last edited:
I might believe it if it wasn't in The Mirror...

Prat. When do these girls ever NOT blab to the Daily Mirror or another tabloid.

One down. Three more to go. One plays for Liverpool.

Part of me thinks there's little news in rich young men having ***. Part of me thinks that it's a bit slack to play away from home and make money off the back of an image of being a good husband etc.

Feel sorry for their wives and girlfriends although the divorce settlements must cushion the blow a bit heh.

Tabloids using footballers personal lives as news is getting boring now. And they wonder why we fail in major tournaments..

What is with footballers its disgraceful, he is a great player like terry and cole ect, but they can be loyal to their clubs but not their wifes pathetic.

I'm not sure. The papers haven't been wrong recently but until Wayne admits then I have nothing to say yet.

What is with footballers its disgraceful, he is a great player like terry and cole ect, but they can be loyal to their clubs but not their wifes pathetic.

To be fair, Cashley Cole wasn't exactly loyal to Arsenal..

These excort girls probably double their money by selling their story..

It's true, he's one of 3 England players that have been taking out super injunctions to stop newspapers printing allegations about them.

yeah but they can be loyal to the clubs but not to their wives/girlfreinds. im expecting another cheryl cole and ashley cole saga going on

Married footballer in *** with prostitute shocker....

Just read this. Sadly it looks like it's true. I doubt the mirror would print it if it was a lie. Rooney would sue them.
What a mong. :'(

How naive, papers in this country have a habit of printing things anyway regardless of whether or not they are true. Personally I have my doubts that it is true and choose not to cast any aspersions on Rooney untill he has commented publicly.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

It's true, he's one of 3 England players that have been taking out super injunctions to stop newspapers printing allegations about them.

And you know this how?

3 from London, now one from Machester..
Liverpool: You're turn.

not really news, frankly who cares - he didn't sleep with my missus so i couldn't care less

Ew.

I truly didn't want to imagine Rooney having *** with anybody, the thought is sickening.

going to be steven gerrard next