Wayne Rooney Cheated on pregnant wife

Shocking stuff, Rooney hasn't looked the same in a long time and this could be why, Even when he scored against West Ham he didn't smile and if I was on 100,000 a week and hadn't scored in 13 games for a striker I would be smiling from cheek to cheek

3 from London, now one from Machester..
Liverpool: You're turn.

Er, they already tried to have a pop at Stevie for getting a 15 year old pregnant who's from Southport... that failed.

I'm shocked so many guys find this even remotely interesting, This really is'nt the kind of news i care about, People cheat every day and get caught but just because hes famous it becomes a big deal and people want to jump onto the bandwagon.

The same thing happened with Terry and Cole and lets be honest, The only people who even remotely care about it are fans of other teams who just want a reason to talk **** about another team or its players.

I'm sure a few of you have had a woman/girl you know come to you one day and tell you someone you dont even know has cheated on someone again you dont even know, You just nod and let them talk while trying to watch the TV, I know i dont care for one second if Jimmy is cheating on Tracy from accounts unless hes cheating with someone i care about it does'nt matter.

All of a sudden when its someone famous you turn into nagging old women and start gossiping without any facts at all to base your opinions on, My mum goes for morning tea at one of her friends every Sunday, You lot should go along one day you would love it, They just sit around talking about things, I dont know what kind of things as i have more important stuff to do than listen to gossip but some of you seem to be into that so i thought i would throw out a invite to you all, They have all the gossip magazines too you would be in heaven.

the happy couple
Shrek.jpg

I'm shocked so many guys find this even remotely interesting, This really is'nt the kind of news i care about, People cheat every day and get caught but just because hes famous it becomes a big deal and people want to jump onto the bandwagon.

The same thing happened with Terry and Cole and lets be honest, The only people who even remotely care about it are fans of other teams who just want a reason to talk **** about another team or its players.

I'm sure a few of you have had a woman/girl you know come to you one day and tell you someone you dont even know has cheated on someone again you dont even know, You just nod and let them talk while trying to watch the TV, I know i dont care for one second if Jimmy is cheating on Tracy from accounts unless hes cheating with someone i care about it does'nt matter.

All of a sudden when its someone famous you turn into nagging old women and start gossiping without any facts at all to base your opinions on, My mum goes for morning tea at one of her friends every Sunday, You lot should go along one day you would love it, They just sit around talking about things, I dont know what kind of things as i have more important stuff to do than listen to gossip but some of you seem to be into that so i thought i would throw out a invite to you all, They have all the gossip magazines too you would be in heaven.

Ooooh, sounds right up my street. Few questions though.

1) Is it strictly gossip, or are snippets of ******** allowed?
2) Which gossip magazine? Anything but HELLO...
3) Is there Earl Grey tea at this meeting? I assume so, but you can never be too careful.

:$

It's those **** Alien Wizards again!

YouTube- Wizard Alien

Kind of links in to footballers getting way too much money these days.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOPwvlO4O70&feature=related"]YouTube- south park sexual healing monkey scene[/ame]

He's done well, absolutely banging prossie. What a trooper, especially as he had to work his way around that bucket as well.

Wow daily mirror hate celebs .. if its true ... then yes as a human i feel what he has done is wrong .. but i doubt anyone of the people who decide to criticise him know him beyond football so i say we just stay out his business and continue watching his **** football :)

Thanks, im gutted i missed this morning but ill make sure im there next week. Im a bit confused about a couple of things, what kind of biscuits will we be having next Sunday? Which gossip magazines should i bring? and which soaps do i need to watch this week so that i can be fully prepared? Man i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Of course we will never know the real truth about this story because the papers twist things and sometimes exagerate stories. One thing is for sure and that is the media will report anything to make money regardless of whether the story is true or not.

Last edited:
Lol.

I would shes fit.

Last edited: