Wayupna's English Non League Request

Cheers, If I need anymore I will let you know.

Like now I dont suppose you could do me the competition logos for tiers 7 and 8

Last edited:
Cheers, If I need anymore I will let you know.

Like now I dont suppose you could do me the competition logos for tiers 7 and 8

I can try if you let me know what those leagues actually are. Not that familiar with the lower leagues of England oO)

Sure those leagues are:
Tier 7
Evo-Stik League Premier Division
Zamaretto League Premier Division
Ryman Football League Premier Division
Tier 8
Evo-Stik League First Division North
Evo-Stik League First Division South
Zamaretto League Division One Central
Zamaretto League Division One South & West
Ryman Football League Division One North
Ryman Football League Division One South

Ok, I can try and see if I can get the logos for these leagues but I can't promise anything though. I'll post what I can though.

Ok just try your best, I am giving fm a break so its not urgent as it is ******* me off

Ive tried and tested this tool post reading the post. Its really a nice one. I liked the keyword winner!

Mate any chance you could Create me a completely original Stocksbridge Park Steels logo?

Basically you can do as you wish as long as the colour scheme is yellow, white and blue. I look forward to seeign what you can do :)

thanks!

Mate any chance you could Create me a completely original Stocksbridge Park Steels logo?

Basically you can do as you wish as long as the colour scheme is yellow, white and blue. I look forward to seeign what you can do :)

thanks!

If you are meaning creating the logo from scratch, I'm not sure on that as I've never created a logo from scratch before. Still pretty new to it all myself really but I can do the actual clubs logo if you like.

Original logo -

View attachment 146198 View attachment 146199

Their "away" logo -

View attachment 146200 View attachment 146201

Hi mate any chance you could create a logo for me? the teams Barrow Town ( see link for picture of logo ) also if you could do a config with the logo that would be amazing the ID is 7940465 :)

http://www.barrowtownfc.co.uk/Barrow-TownPics/barrow.jpg - link for logo

Hope these are ok for you.

View attachment 180601 View attachment 180600

View attachment 180602 View attachment 180603

Here are the config files for the logos as well. I had to name them big and small as I couldn't obviously do two files with the same title. Just put the relevant config files into the relevant folders and rename them to just config.

Thanks mate i no this sounds stupid but what do i do now?? :L

Thanks mate i no this sounds stupid but what do i do now?? :L

You just have to right-click on each of the logo's and save them in the relevant graphics folders. You should have a graphics folder in the Football Manager 2011 folder i.e. C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\logos (in my location I have the folder called England in the logos folder)

Same for the config files - the config_big file goes where you put the bigger logo and the same for config_small and once they are in the correct locations just rename each of them to just config.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...nsert-logos-into-football-manager-2011-a.html