Wayupna's English Non League Request

You just have to right-click on each of the logo's and save them in the relevant graphics folders. You should have a graphics folder in the Football Manager 2011 folder i.e. C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\logos (in my location I have the folder called England in the logos folder)

Same for the config files - the config_big file goes where you put the bigger logo and the same for config_small and once they are in the correct locations just rename each of them to just config.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...nsert-logos-into-football-manager-2011-a.html

I Diid Dat And It Still Doesnt Show the logo :L

I Diid Dat And It Still Doesnt Show the logo :L

If the logos are in the correct folders along with the config files and you have checked that link that I inserted in my last post the only other thing I can think of is to make sure that the logos end with the .png extension and not .PNG

If all the above has been done and everything is in their correct locations then I don't understand on why they are not showing up :S

I'm after Level 9-10 Northern League Division 1 & 2 Team tried to do them but not working so could you do these please.