Leeds 1-1 Blackpool
Taylor-Fletcher

Blackpool 1-0 Leicester
Wilson

Brighton 2-1 Blackpool
Silva

Blackpool 5-2 Middlesborough
Wilson, Ince (2), Phillips, Silva

A month of highs and lows. The thrashing of Boro was impressive, but the defeat to Brighton was absolutely abysmal. Again we conceded early against Leeds and had to claw our way back. However, we should have thrashed Leicester and the scoreline doesn't reflect the brilliant performance we put in. Stoke are trying to rob my midfield, putting in offers for Taylor-Fletcher, Ferguson and Phillips. I rejected them all. I have signed Kasper Schmeicel as we didn't have a back-up keeper and Schmeicel will provide some competition for Gilks. Other targets include Jay Spearing and Yaya Sanogo, as board have pumped £7 million into the spending budget. Thanks for reading, as always, please comment with any good transfer targets, or just anything really. Thanks again guys.

January

Results

Cardiff 3-3 Blackpool
Phillips (2), Silva

FA Cup 3rd round
Arsenal 2-0 Blackpool

Nottingham Forest 1-5 Blackpool
Silva, Phillips (2), Ince (2)

Blackpool 4-0 Crystal Palace
Ince, Simpson, Phillips (2)

Millwall 0-3 Blackpool
Cathcart, Orlandi, Niang

Transfers IN
Danny Simpson, loan fee 975k from Newcastle
Heidar Helguson, loan fee 40k from QPR
Tommy Smith, 900k from QPR
Kasper Schmeicel, £2.5m from Leicester
Joao Silva, £3m from Everton

Transfers OUT
Neal Eardley, £2m to QPR
Roman Bednar, 10k to Cardiff
Kevin Phillips, released

I am pleased with this month. We slipped up at Cardiff but they've got a great record at home so I wasn't too hard on the lads. My cup expectations have fallen short, but I never thought we would get such tough opposition in the early rounds. I was on the verge of going to my local church and thanking god after Niang finally scored! I am really pleased with the signing of Danny SImpson, as it left way for Eardley to leave and now we have three top quality right backs, Clyne, Baptiste and Simpson. Signing Joao on a permo was good also, and Smith and Helguson will provide experience and a solid back up to the team, especially after Grandin got re-injured and Kevin Phillips was released. We have closed the gap on Wolves, just three points off them after it looked like they were a sure thing for the title in December, but they slipped up to relegation candidates Sheffield Wednesday and Watford! A good month, thanks for reading as always. Come on the Pool!

sorry there wasnt an update yesterday I was out all day, there will be 1 2day though :)

February

Results

Blackpool 3-1 Bolton
Silva, Wilson, Phillips

Barnsley 0-1 Blackpool
Niang

Blackpool 0-1 Derby

Blackpool 3-1 Birmingham
Ferguson, Grandin, Southern

Huddersfield 2-0 Blackpool

League position: 2nd
Top scorer: Matt Phillips

An OK month. The wins over Bolton and Birmingham were particularly impressive, and Niang has become a legend with his last minute winner against Barnsley. However, Derby and Huddersfield humiliated us. Then again, I fielded a weakened team against both of them so...

I have come up with two new segments. I will tell you guys what is happening in the fight to stay up and the fight for the play-offs. Here you go...

FIGHT FOR THE PLAY-OFFS NEWS!!!
- Huddersfield's win over 'Pool takes them to 3rd
- Blackburn overtake Hull in the last play-off spot
- Bolton trailing in 8th
- Brighton flying in 4th
- Derby in 5th

FIGHT TO STAY UP NEWS!!!
- Watford complete miraculous great escape, 4 pts clear of drop zone
- Charlton bottom 7 points from safety
-Forest and Barnsley seperated only by goal difference in last relegation place (Forest's is better)
- Sheffield Wednesday have vital game in hand at 2nd to bottom

Thanks for reading guys, like and comment!

March

Results

Burnley 0-0 Blackpool

Blackpool 4-0 Watford
Evatt, o.g, Silva, Smith

Hull 2-0 Blackpool

Blackpool 2-3 Wolves
Silva, Niang

Ipswich 2-2 Blackpool
Ferguson (pen), Silva

Blackpool 4-2 Charlton
o.g, Phillips, Silva, Ferguson (pen)

League position:2nd
Top scorer: Matt Phillips

I think I can only sum up this month with one more sentence. We were absolutely ****.

RACE FOR THE PLAY-OFFS!
- Blackburn and Bolton 3 points off the play-offs!
- Huddersfield just three points behind Blackpool
- Hull exceeding expectations in 6th

BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL!:
- Charlton sinking, 13 points from safety
- Very open, just 5 points seprate 23rd and 18th

Thanks for reading as always, leave feedback and/or likes and comments :)

April

Normally this would be where I told you guys my reults, league position and top scorer, but only one thing really matters now. WE WENT UP!!!!! PREMIER LEAGUE FOR THE SEASIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End of season review very soon, also a scripted awards ceremony!

npower championship End of Season review

Winners: Wolverhampton Wanderers
Automatic promotion: Blackpool
Play-off winners: Brighton and Hove Albion
Relegated: Watford, Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton Athletic
Golden Boot Winner: Kevin Doyle (Wolves)
Golden Glove Winner: Tomas Kuszcak (Brighton)
Manager of the Season:
1st place Gus Poyet Brighton
2nd Place Emmanuel Adebayor Blackpool (me)
3rd place: Simon Grayson Huddersfield

Best player Winner: Matt Phillips (Blackpool)

*It is the Blackpool FC end of season award ceremony. Chairman Bill Oyster is delivering his opening speech*

Oyster: Well, what a season it's been! Premier league football next season, exactly what we all wanted. I think you all know that appointing Emmanuel so soon after his retirement from playing was a risk, but it ****** well paid off! What a talent he is. Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for Mr Adebayor! *Pauses for applause* Anyway, off to the awards. Here to present the Golden Boot award is Blackpool legend and master goalscorer Brett Ormerod!
**APPLAUSE**
(Ormerod enters)
Ormerod: Thanks, Mr Oyster. Well, what can I say about this lad? He's amazing. Watching him play is a privilege, his touch, his pace, and what got him this award, his finishing, are all immense. With 18 league goals this season, give it up for Matt Phillips!
**APPLAUSE**
(Phillips on stage)
Phillips: Woah. I would be lying if I said I was shocked, because the gaffer told me on t' last day of season (pauses for laughter), but I'm really honoured that someone like Brett would say that stuff about me, 'cos he was a total legend. Thanks.
Oyster: And now, ladies and gentleman, to present Young Player of the Year, is Youth Coach James Wright
**APPLAUSE**
Wright: He's been vital this season. He's scored goals. He's set 'em up as well. He's a good lad, so give it up, for Mr Joao Silva!
**APPLAUSE** (Silva enters)
Silva: Thank you for award. I came for permanent now, and I will score goals in big league next season. Thank you to my family who moved to England for my career and it is better now I play every week.
(puzzled applause)
Oyster: And our final award, Player of the Year. To present it, manager Emmanuel Adebayor.
**APPLAUSE**
Fans: ADEBAYOR, ADEBAYOOOORRRR, WE ALL USED TO HATE HIM, BUT NOT ANYMORE, ADEBAYOR, ADEBAYOOOORRRR, PRESTON SAY HE'S A FLUKEY, BUT THEY'RE IN D4
Adebayor: Thank you, thank you. Well, this guy is a tank. He can play anywhere, he scores goals, Stoke were after him in January, its top scorer MATTT PHHIIILLLIIPPPPS!!!!
Phillips: oh, ****** ****. I weren't expecting this, I thought Danny were gonna get it, oh sh!te. Oh sorry Mr Chairman. Thanks everybody.
Danny Wilson: Did Andy Murray write that *****ng speech, Matty?
Oyster: Calm down, lads, calm own. Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, enjoy your night!

Just caught up, great stuff. Congrats on promotion

Oh my god lads, the transfers budget is ******* immense!! more soon :)

July (Pre-season, transfers and team GB)

QPR 3-1 Blackpool

TRANSFERS IN:
Jay Rodriguez, £5m, Southampton
Kyle Bartley, £4m, Southampton
Aliaksandr Hleb, 825k, some Belarus team :s
Nicklas Bentdner, £5.75m ,Arsenal
Martin Skrtel, £3.1m, Liverpool
Carlos Fierro, £3.3m, Chivas (youth)
Robbie Cotton, free (youth)
Fraizer Campbell, £2.1m, Sunderland
Michael Johnson, £1.2m, Man City
George Elokobi, 375k, Wolves
Andros Townsend, £3m, Tottenham
Abou Diaby, £4m, Arsenal

TRANSFERS OUT:
Gary Taylor-Fletcher, £1m, Nottingham Forest
Angel, released
Tommy Smith, 200k, Southampton

As you can see, I have completely re-built the squad with all the money I was given. New strike partnership, new central midfield partnership, new centre back partnership, everything. I will probaly look to sell a few more players, and I still have about £5m left to spend.

Team GB results
Friendlys
Costa Rica 0-2 Great Britain
Great Britain 3-2 Morocco

Group stage
Great Britain 4-1 Nigeria
Japan 0-3 Great Britain
Great Britain 5-1 USA

Just beat Torquay 5-0 in Friendly, bendtner hat trick and brace from fierro :D