Nice to see me bagging the goals!

I'll try and play some tomorrow and get some screenshots as I'm off. On the save, I've just gone into administration and haven't played since.

Just finished first season in League 1.

Had a terrible start to the season again and after 15 games we were down in 16th place...but then a change of tactics...

View attachment 181550View attachment 181551View attachment 181552

Agin had to be player of the season. Big performance after big performance which ended with a hattrick in the playoff final.

Playoff final was my biggest win of the season, I just wanna thank the opposition player for getting sent off cause Hartlepool had already beat me twice during the season!!

One of Lee Redman's goals in the playoff final also won League 1 Goal of the Season:

[video=youtube;s5c9ULn2Rbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5c9ULn2Rbg[/video]

Screenshots of K. Malakyan would be appreciated.

Just finished first season in League 1.

Had a terrible start to the season again and after 15 games we were down in 16th place...but then a change of tactics...

View attachment 181550View attachment 181551View attachment 181552

Agin had to be player of the season. Big performance after big performance which ended with a hattrick in the playoff final.

Playoff final was my biggest win of the season, I just wanna thank the opposition player for getting sent off cause Hartlepool had already beat me twice during the season!!
Wow, you're near to Premier League, my computer only got half a star, so I sometime only go on vacation to skip matches

**** we haven't improved much... Are you playing us? and again I see that he failed to set Ante's natural position, it's AML/C/R, He's only accomplished at MC/ST!

no not improved much but still proving to be good enough in the Championship. Am still playing everyone except for a guyat left back and a defensive midfielder. Im still playing version 1.0 so Ante wont be natural there.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Yeah I know, especially with FM-Base FC, if I go on vacation senior players play
May I also see a screenshot of my player? :p

which one were u again?

no not improved much but still proving to be good enough in the Championship. Am still playing everyone except for a guyat left back and a defensive midfielder. Im still playing version 1.0 so Ante wont be natural there.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

which one were u again?

He's Muhammad Agin, the only 200 PA player apart from Lee Redman.