If anyone using the v1.1 has used 'Josh Marsden' yet please let me know how i'm doing? thanks.

Just played my first game, win 3-2 against reserve (I move all old players to reserve)

Glad to see the 1.1 patch is working.

Has anyone any ideas/improvements for the 1.2 patch? I have an idea for V2.0 on FM12.... I feel it's a **** good idea.

Do share :).

Before FM2012 comes out, I'll see who has taken FM Base FC to the highest league (will probs be prem) and I'll put them there with new owners (therefore more money) and their challenge will be to be the domiant force in Europe. I will also find out what year they got to the Prem and age our players to the correct age, and upping CA to a relevant level.

However, in response to the takeover, a splinter club (FC FM-Base) have formed, starting in the BSN and effectively having the same challenge as this year. People can then choose to add themselves to FC FM-Base as a youth player, and will have the choice of making FM-Base FC the best club in the history of football, or showing the new owners that money is no replacement for fan-power and take FC FM-Base to the Premier League and challenge their old club for the title.

What do you guys think?

Before FM2012 comes out, I'll see who has taken FM Base FC to the highest league (will probs be prem) and I'll put them there with new owners (therefore more money) and their challenge will be to be the domiant force in Europe. I will also find out what year they got to the Prem and age our players to the correct age, and upping CA to a relevant level.

However, in response to the takeover, a splinter club (FC FM-Base) have formed, starting in the BSN and effectively having the same challenge as this year. People can then choose to add themselves to FC FM-Base as a youth player, and will have the choice of making FM-Base FC the best club in the history of football, or showing the new owners that money is no replacement for fan-power and take FC FM-Base to the Premier League and challenge their old club for the title.

What do you guys think?
No, I just played a match, and I think start in BSN is better challange, and FC FM-Base? What? 2 FM-Base clubs? Also new players? No

What do you guys think?

I like it. Sounds good and ill be definatly up for it!

Danny, how about an FM Base side in the BSS. See which goes further.

Danny, how about an FM Base side in the BSS. See which goes further.

I put them in the BSN 'cos they were based in Manchester. I could base the splinter club in London or something and put them in the BSS, I suppose.