Goals galore
-
Cooper, Pat and Barcham hit form

--------------------------------------------

Sky Bet Football League 2

View attachment 459441
Goalscorers: Bird (33), Tarbuck (65)

View attachment 459440
Goalscorers: Bradley (29), Agyemang (88)

View attachment 459439
Ferry (3), Barcham (14), Wallace (23), Jervis (54)

View attachment 459438
Goalscorers: Barcham (79), Cooper (84), Agyemang (90+2)

UNBUHF*****GLEAVABLE 2-0 down with 11 to go and we won 3-2 :O

View attachment 459435
Goalscorers: Barcham (16), Agyemang (61)

Johnstones Paint Trophy South 2nd Round

View attachment 459433
Goalscorers: Cooper (35), N'Gala (85)

Monthly Review

By Far our best month so far 5 league games, 4 wins 1 draw and a cup win into Quarters vs AFC Wimbledon. In the F.A Cup 1st round draw we will Play Kidderminster at home.

TABLE

View attachment 459432

Great month moving upto 4th and we beat league leaders Mansfield 2-0 but were still 11 points behind them.

Player Of The Month

Andy Barcham

View attachment 459429

What a month for Andy he beat off Cooper and Pat to win the award this month he managed to score 3 goals and get 2 assists.

-----------------------------------------------

Thank You for reading and good night
PUP

Brilliant mate I can defo see promotion this year and your tactic seems pretty strong !! Keep it up

November

View attachment 458669

12 Game unbeaten run comes to an end !
Legend leaves, Legend Returns

View attachment 458571
;)

Johnstone Paint Trophy Southern Quarter Final

View attachment 458644

Goalscorers: Cooper (12,77), OG (83)

We're the only League 2 side left in the southern section of the competition which i feel is a achievement and we will face MK Dons at home in the semis which will not be easy at all.

Sky Bet Football League 2

View attachment 458557
Goalscorers: Bradley (7), Barcham (64)

View attachment 458630
Goalscorers: Jervis (7), N'Gala (12), Barcham (22)

View attachment 458588
Goalscorers: Not Available

This is the first time we havent scored in the league all season.

View attachment 458577
Goalscorers: Bradley (7)

View attachment 458565
Goalscorers: Devera (16), Ertl (29), O'Keefe (81)

F.A Cup 1st Round

View attachment 458564

REPLAY

View attachment 458563
Goalscorers: Jervis (3,37), Barcham (68,71)

Review

This month was a big month game wise and i feel we did pretty well. Shame our unbeaten run came to an end but we progressed in both cup competitions so thats a bonus. Also Alan Knight our goalkeeper has left the club by mutual consent BUT im delighted to announce that the legend that is David James is rejoining the club as a player/goalkeeper coach. :D:D:D

TABLE

View attachment 458559

In 4th and 2 points off 3rd and second looking tight .. until you look at the top and yes Mansfield are still 13 points clear of us.

Player Of The Month

Sonny Bradley

View attachment 458556

Not Only a rock at the back yet again he even contributed another 2 goals and is really astablishing himself in the side.

-------------------------------

Thank you for reading and ...
Good Night
PUP

Great story so far mate. I have always had a soft spot for Pompey since Redknapps cup winning side. Will be following?

Brilliant mate I can defo see promotion this year and your tactic seems pretty strong !! Keep it up

yeah cheers hoping to you get promotion got a strong enough squad but think the title a bit out of reach now unfortunately !

Good work! Keep it up. Considering doing my own Portsmouth save.

Will be following.

Just to check, on the previous page Mansfield had played 9, won 8 and lost 1. Then you played them later and beat them in your next update yet they were 14, won 13 lost 1 so where did their 2nd defeat go?

Otherwise great story and hopefully a good cup run!

Will be following.

Just to check, on the previous page Mansfield had played 9, won 8 and lost 1. Then you played them later and beat them in your next update yet they were 14, won 13 lost 1 so where did their 2nd defeat go?

Otherwise great story and hopefully a good cup run!

cheers buddy thanks for following if im honest with you im not sure why regarding Mansfield :S annoyed now as to why ?

sorry bout no updates i have been really ill lately still quite ill now hopefully i'll be ok to get one out on friday if not im hoping the weekend and again Sorry for those of you following

December
View attachment 453507
IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky Bet League 2

View attachment 453493
Goalscorers: Agyemang (41), Jervis (61)

View attachment 453481
Goalscorers: Padovani (58), Barcham (88)

View attachment 453473
Goalscorers: Ertl (8), OG (42)

View attachment 453462
Goalscorers: Barcham (28), Wallace (76)

Johnstones Paint southern Semi Final

View attachment 453461

F.A Cup 2nd round

View attachment 453460

Replay

View attachment 453459
Goalscorers: Ertl (7), (30), Jervis (77), Tarbuck (89)

Review
View attachment 453458
This month was a very interesting month league wise we did quite well 3 wins and only 1 lose. Very disappointing to go out JPT but we got pretty far and MK Dons are a very strong League 1 team but we knocked a League 1 team out of the F.A Cup which i was delighted about. Also i am pretty confident that we will win our 3rd round fixture aswell as we will face fellow League 2 side York at home on the 4th of January. York are currently sitting in 16th in the League 2 table. In other news Wes Thomas will be joining us next month. :D

TABLE

View attachment 453457

So we are in 4th at the midpoint of the season and joint on points with Chesterfield and Fleetwood who are in 4th and 3rd respectively.

Player Of The Month

Jed Wallace
View attachment 453456

Yes he only scored 1 goal this month but he has been superb all season and stood out for me yet again this month. In the league this season he has played 22 games scoring 5 and asisting the leagues best 17 and remember that is just in the league.

---------------------------

Thank you for following and sorry again for lack of updates feeling bit better but not 100%.

PUP !

Last edited:
right so im in January anyone recommend any players i can get on either loan or a free cheers ?

yeah good luck with pompy i am doing a save with them now..sign john marquis on loan fromn millwall he is class for me as i sit 1st with 8 games left

yeah good luck with pompy i am doing a save with them now..sign john marquis on loan fromn millwall he is class for me as i sit 1st with 8 games left

cheers was looking at him actually as he had a loan spell at us this season actually :)

I need YOUR help !

View attachment 453392

Well i cant get Marquis as Millwall arent willing to loan him due to his first team commitments but i have plenty of strikers anyway what im looking for is a Right Back, Centre Back and a winger remember either loan or frees cheers :D

have a look at momar N'diaye(AMR) could be on a free also Ryan Edwards DC from blackburn on loan