:D:D:D:D:D

Transfers Out
Ryan Bird - Loan - Aldershot

Bradley Tarbuck - Loan - Macclesfield

Danny East - Loan - Kidderminster

Jack Whatmough - Loan - Hereford

Tom Craddock - Free - Unattached

Ricky Holmes - Free - Unattached

So overall i am delighted with my transfer business got rid of some deadwood and also brought in some class players especially Petrov on a free and managed to get him on just ?3.2k a week not bad for a player of his standard.

------------------------------------

Sky Bet League 2

View attachment 453329
Goalscorers: O'Keefe (6) , Wallace (24), Thomas (39), Bradley (75)

View attachment 453327
Goalscorer: Thomas (71)

View attachment 453326
Goalscorer: Bradley (48)

View attachment 453325
Goalscorers: OG (21), N'Gala (31), O'Keefe (39), Wallace (61)

View attachment 453323
Goalscorers: Barcham (25), N'Gala (61)

View attachment 453321
Goalscorers: Thomas (11,60)

F.A Cup 3rd Round

View attachment 453319
Goalscorers: Not Available

--------------------------------------------

Review

Well that comment about York in the last update came back to bite me on the **** as they knocked me out the F.A Cup but our league results this month were phenominal and Wes Thomas has scored a few which im delighted about .

TABLE
View attachment 453316

So i feel that was one of our best months yet jumping two places to 2nd only 5 points behind
Mansfield ...
GAME ON !

Player Of The Month

Sonny Bradley
View attachment 453315
Rock at the back and scored 2 goals !

Bondz N'Gala
View attachment 453313
Rock at the back and scored 2 goals !

Wes Thomas
View attachment 453312
Great start 1 MOTM and 4 goals !

Couldn't seperate these 3 great month and looking forward to the rest of the season !

------------------------------------
View attachment 453304

And yet again thank you for reading hope you enjoyed and Good Night
PUP !

whats happened to this site when i press go advanced to make another update all the tools have disappeared and i cant do anything ?

To find n'diaye try looking at papiss cisse favoured personnel he on there
I just finished my 1st season and won tje sky bet league two with him getting 16 goals and 8 assists

No unfortunately i cant find N'diaye but oh well we'll be fine hopefully i can get a update out tonight as im going to Pompey v Scunthorpe at around 1:30 COME ON YOU BLUUUES
PUP !

cool yeah so i just won the league and am now planning for League 1....but got no money what so ever so have to sell deadwood and loan deals.... i have just got sunderland as a parent club and got 3 decent players from them..i am gonna write a story soon

cool yeah so i just won the league and am now planning for League 1....but got no money what so ever so have to sell deadwood and loan deals.... i have just got sunderland as a parent club and got 3 decent players from them..i am gonna write a story soon

awesome Pompey saves are never easy but are so enjoyable but you mean writing a Pompey story it would be cool to compare our saves but dont you think it will be a bit boring with two stories of the same team on here ? or did you mean start a new story with a new team as you wont have any screenshots of tables results etc either do you ??? :S

awesome Pompey saves are never easy but are so enjoyable but you mean writing a Pompey story it would be cool to compare our saves but dont you think it will be a bit boring with two stories of the same team on here ? or did you mean start a new story with a new team as you wont have any screenshots of tables results etc either do you ??? :S

Dno yet...but i do have a swansea save i am doing as well , but am thinking of a skrill north/south to prem soon or champions league challenge

was thinking a bit about havent and waterlooville cos they are pompy's affilate aint they so may be able to get some gd talent

Yeah Pompey had them for a while now maybe try get in Bird, Butler, Harris, Maloney and Tarbuck would all be awesome in that league !

Yeah Pompey had them for a while now maybe try get in Bird, Butler, Harris, Maloney and Tarbuck would all be awesome in that league !

yeah will see what happens soon got a thread on the discusson to see what people want to see

Well Pompey were **** yesterday rumour has it that Neil Warnock is willing to manage us for free if it ever becomes available (looking more and more likely) and my opinion is Guy is such a legend here and no matter what happens he will always be a Portsmouth legend but it just hasnt worked out for him and i think its best if he left the club instead of being sacked dont wanna sack a club legend but we are at home to Southend on tuesday if that ends in defeat i think its bye bye Guy but ha-ho whatever happens
Play Up Pompey !

Oh and btw im hoping to get a update out tomorrow but not sure yet !

Well he should do ok for you and be sure to check out my new story battle to thy top..I went with Gosport. And have just finished the season now so will be Updating tomorrow with all the screen shot etc