Wigan Athletic v Arsenal (12.45pm) Kick-off changed for live television

Charlton Athletic v Manchester United

Chelsea v Newcastle United

Liverpool v Portsmouth

Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers

Sunderland v Aston Villa

West Bromwich Albion v Everton (5.15pm) Kick-off changed for live television

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2005

Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United (1pm) Match moved by mutual agreement between clubs

Middlesbrough v Fulham (4pm) Match moved for live television

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2005

Birmingham City v Bolton Wanderers (8pm) Match moved for live television

Some pretty rubbish matches on TV this week. :( Apart from the Wigan and Arsenal match, the rest all seem pretty boring.

Boro v Fulham should be a beaut game, both reasonably good going forward, and fulham defence isnt great, hopefully we will nip it in a good entertaining game at the riverside.

As for the rest.... Snore.

Well the matches are **** and like every time birmingham are on the tele this season im not looking forward to watching it :(

Hopefully Liverpool will pick up another win today against Pompey. I'd love it for Crouch to open his account infront of the Kop and against one of his previous clubs.

Peter Crouch is the 2nd best player in the world, just behind Liam Miller

I wonder if youve cursed him Lee, he missed a pen :D

Comfy win in the end.. who cares if crouch doesnt score.. hes setting up enough goals.

Yeh I probably did curse him.

Jack, I care if he doesn't score. As much as I like him we need our forwards to get us goals, I don't expect Crouch to score lots of goals but he needs atleast one.

Anyway nice to see us get our 4th win in a row, hopefully we can make it 5 midweek against Betis. Lets hope Middlesbrough draw or get beat by Fulham tommorow so we go even further ahead of them. ;)

Lee said:
Jack, I care if he doesn't score. As much as I like him we need our forwards to get us goals, I don't expect Crouch to score lots of goals but he needs atleast one.;)

He will and hopefully it will be against betis this week :rolleyes:

Redders said:
Boro v Fulham should be a beaut game, both reasonably good going forward, and fulham defence isnt great, hopefully we will nip it in a good entertaining game at the riverside.

As for the rest.... Snore.

I believe we nipped it in quite an entertaining game. Though it could of been more confortable.

Never mind ey Lee.;)

Yeh Boro got there in the end.

Did you have to sit next to a load of little kiddies Redders? :D

Nah i never but there were a load of kids there, mostly in my stand but lower down. Loads of chavs an all :irked:

Apparently it was £5 a ticket for kids in the South Stand. :p

Oh and Boro are such cheats, your 2nd goal was clearly offside. :)

I havent seen it on tv so cant comment, tanoi announced it as JFH's goal , so i knew nothing about it hitting Yak. Makes up for West Ham no goal goal.

It was £5 a ticket for kids in south if adult was a season ticket holder i think don't really know. Just meant North was emptier because everyone went into the South.

Redders said:
I havent seen it on tv so cant comment, tanoi announced it as JFH's goal , so i knew nothing about it hitting Yak. Makes up for West Ham no goal goal.

It was £5 a ticket for kids in south if adult was a season ticket holder i think don't really know. Just meant North was emptier because everyone went into the South.

god the little kids ****** me off - i sat in the stand opposite them and they got on my nerves

Right you no what i dont get, peter crouch hasnt scored any goals but he is still getting praise for setting goals up, so what was so bad about heskey? and heskey was a much better all round player he was strong on the ball, quick and was great for setting up goals. So why was it that the liverpool fans treated heskey so bad and not crouch?

I liked Heskey, one of my fave players. I think the majority of people who are fans of Crouch used to be fans of Heskey. There are plenty or Liverpool fans who don't like Crouch and I can assure you they felt exactly the same about Emile.

I think crouch has to go down as one of the worst buys ever come to think of it so have lots of benetiz buys josemi,pellgurino(sp),reina aint impressed,nunez probably a few more only really alonso that plays well every week cos luis garcia plays well one week n dont touch the ball the next

Pellegrino was good for the money we paid for him.

Reina is an amazing goalkeeper, he hasn't even flapped a corner for a while either.