Weird Celebrity Crushes

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
Just a thread for us all to come clean and reveal the celeb/celebs that we have always wanted to **** but don't know why.
A mate of mine just admitted that he wanted to give Patsy Palmer one :O, which I think borders on ***********.

What about you lot?
Who is your secret Celeb crush?

These are mine.
1: Aunt Zelda (Sabrina The teenage witch). She is skin and bones and in her 50's but I totally would.

2: Arlene Phillips (A tv presenter). She just looks like somebodys Mum :S

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
I did but it didnt return a previous thread.
No matter, just delete it.
Lukily the world didnt end, this time. :)

Dec 2, 2009
Just a thread for us all to come clean and reveal the celeb/celebs that we have always wanted to **** but don't know why.
A mate of mine just admitted that he wanted to give Patsy Palmer one :O, which I think borders on ***********.

What about you lot?
Who is your secret Celeb crush?

These are mine.
1: Aunt Zelda (Sabrina The teenage witch). She is skin and bones and in her 50's but I totally would.

2: Arlene Phillips (A tv presenter). She just looks like somebodys Mum :S
Into milfs mate? lmao

Luke

Amateur
Apr 15, 2009
The other thread is closed anyway fatshit, so why direct him to it?

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Sep 16, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
Lol how this subjects gotten 2 threads in the last month or so, last thread was a let down, all the crushes seemed perfectly logical iirc. Gunna allow this to stay open as long as linkage is provided

fatshit

Banned
Aug 10, 2009
Because he can clearly see that this was a bad idea as the last thread was closed due to spam. This topic actively encourages spam and they all get closed.

Billy

#THFC
Dec 7, 2008
Not really a weird one, but I'm into Christine Bleakley.

If I think of one that fits the title, I'll post it, but I don't think I have one.

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
its not really wierd and shes not that big a celebrity but :O MIRANDA KERR - google her
I just did.
What would be weird about wanting to **** her??

Thats like posting 'Eric Cantona' in 'Who is your fave Liverpool player' thread.