Weird Celebrity Crushes

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Reaction score
Just a thread for us all to come clean and reveal the celeb/celebs that we have always wanted to **** but don't know why.
A mate of mine just admitted that he wanted to give Patsy Palmer one :O, which I think borders on ***********.

What about you lot?
Who is your secret Celeb crush?

These are mine.
1: Aunt Zelda (Sabrina The teenage witch). She is skin and bones and in her 50's but I totally would.
45700_1218212591400_278_364.jpg

2: Arlene Phillips (A tv presenter). She just looks like somebodys Mum :S
arlene-philips-pic-bbc-641966383.jpg

I did but it didnt return a previous thread.
No matter, just delete it.
Lukily the world didnt end, this time. :)

Just a thread for us all to come clean and reveal the celeb/celebs that we have always wanted to **** but don't know why.
A mate of mine just admitted that he wanted to give Patsy Palmer one :O, which I think borders on ***********.

What about you lot?
Who is your secret Celeb crush?

These are mine.
1: Aunt Zelda (Sabrina The teenage witch). She is skin and bones and in her 50's but I totally would.
45700_1218212591400_278_364.jpg

2: Arlene Phillips (A tv presenter). She just looks like somebodys Mum :S
arlene-philips-pic-bbc-641966383.jpg

Into milfs mate? lmao

The other thread is closed anyway fatshit, so why direct him to it?

Lol how this subjects gotten 2 threads in the last month or so, last thread was a let down, all the crushes seemed perfectly logical iirc. Gunna allow this to stay open as long as linkage is provided

Because he can clearly see that this was a bad idea as the last thread was closed due to spam. This topic actively encourages spam and they all get closed.

Gunna allow this to stay open as long as linkage is provided

Thanks Gregor but if the last one didnt take hold, it's probably best to delete it.
No point cluttering up the board with useless threads.

Cheers.

whats runing it is people saying itll be ruined

Anyway, mine would be

kim1.jpg

as im not usually into 17yo German boys

Not really a weird one, but I'm into Christine Bleakley.

christine-bleakley.jpg

If I think of one that fits the title, I'll post it, but I don't think I have one.

its not really wierd and shes not that big a celebrity but :O MIRANDA KERR - google her

its not really wierd and shes not that big a celebrity but :O MIRANDA KERR - google her

I just did.
What would be weird about wanting to **** her??

Thats like posting 'Eric Cantona' in 'Who is your fave Liverpool player' thread.