Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Starting a new game (with unreal players) noticed this player:

He got some crazy technical and decent mental,but his physical besides jumping is kinda weird.What do you think about them? Anyone seen anything like this?

Reaction score
and sign him down to a professional contract, immediately.

Reaction score
Starting a new game (with unreal players) noticed this player:

He got some crazy technical and decent mental,but his physical besides jumping is kinda weird.What do you think about them? Anyone seen anything like this?
I'd kill for that player his brilliant!

I

iNickStuff

I'd say you have a gem on your hands. Play him as an Advanced Playmaker, either Support or Attack, or even as a Trequartista.

Looks like a very, very good prospect. Especially with those stats at 16.

Reaction score
so he cant run
all the technical stats will more than make up for it:D

Reaction score
That has got to be Emile Heskey's son!!! Look at the Pace :D

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
You will find that is the games replacement for Rivaldo, wo is at Mogi Mirim, and they are identical to his stats -

Reaction score
I also think the game created a copy of Rivaldo cause on one of my games he was at Mogi Migrim and he had the SAME stats!

Reaction score
As I haven't got him yet,i'll show his stats history on genie scout.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Awesome,and he is 22 years younger.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

I'm sorry,but how do I make a graph in genie scout?I can see something called history on the player card,which got technical,gk,etc. But i click the ability and it does nothing.

Reaction score
train his quickness straight away, hes worth playing just for his set peice threat alone. get a top striker to tutor him

Reaction score
I'll buy him off you for £43k if you sign him, or I will just battle you to his signature :p

Reaction score
I will upload save,there are some other talents on team and everyone can confirm no cheats.

Reaction score
Doesnt 'unreal players' just mean they change the name of all the players and move them around ?

Reaction score
I tought so,but there is no one like this.Probably just also made him younger.I've noticed a player in real madrid who always likes maritimo,sporting,man united and real madrid,but sometimes he is awesome and sometimes a piece of ****.

Reaction score
Doesnt 'unreal players' just mean they change the name of all the players and move them around ?
they usually just change the name age and nationality of the players in the team, and edit a few of the stats, but its usuallt pretty obvious who the player is/ was.

Status
Not open for further replies.