Status
Not open for further replies.

mekitozito

Reaction score
Starting a new game (with unreal players) noticed this player:

210dd8w.png

He got some crazy technical and decent mental,but his physical besides jumping is kinda weird.What do you think about them? Anyone seen anything like this?

and sign him down to a professional contract, immediately.

Starting a new game (with unreal players) noticed this player:

210dd8w.png

He got some crazy technical and decent mental,but his physical besides jumping is kinda weird.What do you think about them? Anyone seen anything like this?

I'd kill for that player his brilliant!

I'd say you have a gem on your hands. Play him as an Advanced Playmaker, either Support or Attack, or even as a Trequartista.

Looks like a very, very good prospect. Especially with those stats at 16.

so he cant run
all the technical stats will more than make up for it:D

That has got to be Emile Heskey's son!!! Look at the Pace :D

You will find that is the games replacement for Rivaldo, wo is at Mogi Mirim, and they are identical to his stats -

8soQ7.jpg

I also think the game created a copy of Rivaldo cause on one of my games he was at Mogi Migrim and he had the SAME stats!

As I haven't got him yet,i'll show his stats history on genie scout.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Awesome,and he is 22 years younger.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

I'm sorry,but how do I make a graph in genie scout?I can see something called history on the player card,which got technical,gk,etc. But i click the ability and it does nothing.

train his quickness straight away, hes worth playing just for his set peice threat alone. get a top striker to tutor him

I'll buy him off you for £43k if you sign him, or I will just battle you to his signature :p

I will upload save,there are some other talents on team and everyone can confirm no cheats.

Doesnt 'unreal players' just mean they change the name of all the players and move them around ?

I tought so,but there is no one like this.Probably just also made him younger.I've noticed a player in real madrid who always likes maritimo,sporting,man united and real madrid,but sometimes he is awesome and sometimes a piece of ****.

Doesnt 'unreal players' just mean they change the name of all the players and move them around ?

they usually just change the name age and nationality of the players in the team, and edit a few of the stats, but its usuallt pretty obvious who the player is/ was.

Status
Not open for further replies.