Weirdest Dream

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.T
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 7K

Mr.T

Banned for being a rebel
Reaction score
I was just wondering whats the weirdest dream you have had like last night after a 1L bottle of teachers I dreamt that man city were playing a team and bellamy had the ball by his dugout, he passed to mancini then mancini passed it back, then bellamy passed it back to him then mancini looked at him then booted it into the man city net oO)
I would blame it on the alcohol but I have had other weird dreams

I had a dream about two weeks ago I was being chased by Zombie Dinosaurs oO)

one time i had a dream where i was being chased by kolo toure around paris, then i climbed up the eiffel tower and set up a civilization up there, id obviously been playing too much age of empires

A lot of my dreams recently have involved postcodes, it's pretty strange.

has anyone had a recurring dream when i was 11 and 12 the night before my birthday i dreamt i was in super mario and someone was playin me then the next day i got a new console both times :D

Not had a weird dream for ages, but ages ago a friend of mine said he had a dream where he was getting chased by walking cabbages? Lol? couldnt stop laughing when i first heard it.

I have the saddest dreams ever.:'(

I often dream that it i've woken up it's monday morning and i have work due in that i have not done, when it is actually the weekend and i'm still asleep. I think theirs something wrong with you when you have nightmares about not meeting deadlines:(

A pretty surreal dream i once had was that i was the father of one of my friends. He had just been born but was fully grown but also my friend existed as well so their were two of them one who had just been born and was my son and another who was just my friend. And i introduced the two of them to each other.:$

Last edited:
i have them alot, i had one that you had to do a homework on time or you will get slapped by captain price from cod4, ive been playing too much i think

I have dreams of me waking up and seeing im late for school which wakes me up in real life :@

i had a dream that i was jesus and i qas getting stoned
then i woke up and i couldnt move i thought i was dead

i had a crazy dream yesterday. It involved Joe, Sean, JP Woody and Kris running around my house because I wasn't a premium member. i ended up hiding in my TV. crazy. Then the night before, i dreamt that i was running the 100m against plankton and losing

I dreamt that all of my former girlfriends wanted to munch my ears off.WTF? oO)

I had a dream where Liverpool were doing **** in the premier league. The funny thing is, I woke up, and I realised it wasn't a dream ;)
I get too many weird dreams to tell, but I always used to get one wher my mum and grandma transformed into a bear with a cheff's hat? oO)
The earliest dream I can remeber is when I was about 3, and I was sleeping with the window open, and the Harribo kid walked in and was just laughing. I freaked out like crazy!!

When I was little I used to have night terrors. I would wake up but was physically unable to move. Then I would see my door opening slightly and some dreadful monster or ghost would walk in. They would just be about to do something when, for some reason, they just went. I used to dread going to sleep at night. :S

Back