Weirdest Dream

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.T
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 7K
my weirdest nightmare is when i got chased by a flying calendar i was so young that i god mad scared now i look back laugh

i used to have a recuring dream when i was younger that my house used to be burgled and a man would come in with a knife and try to stab my parents but i always stopped him. wierd oO)
Same oO) But mine was slightly different, it was a gang of Mexicans and in one of them my Nan was standing with them :S

All my dreams are quite ****** up. Also alot of the time when I wake up I can only move my eyes.

i had a weird dream i shot my friends head off with a shotgun then he turned into a tomato zombie and ate me

I dreamt once that I was walking in a grave and then there raised up some Zombies and started to chase me and some Gorillas was also chasing me. Woke up terrified and also saw my cap, which was looking like a Zombie Head.

haha a tomato zombie lol wtf.

i had a dream last night that i had cancer that was a meter and a half long :/ but i have been having intestine problems so it was prob playing on my mind

Myn are too long to explain, but my friend had a dream that he had Megan Fox through the ear, my other mate actually choked on his spit, he was laughing so hard.:P

i have alot of football dreams lol i remember after the 2008 cl final the john terry pen kept playing on my kind cause i was devestated and then i had a dream i was playing for chelsea and missed a pen against utd and all the chelsea players started swearing at me and pushing me lol and i also had i dream me and my cousin saw fabregas i ran over asked for his autograph then he punched me in the face lol and then when i was on the floor my cousin started kicking me lol

Can also remember going to sleep, missing a penalty in champ final for rangers, then closing my eyes in despair, and waking up on stage at Glastonbury,with Liam Gallagher holding a knife to my neck telling me to sing stayin' alive. Weird oO)

I haven't had a dream that I can remember for ages now, like 3 months, is that normal? oO)

I haven't had a dream that I can remember for ages now, like 3 months, is that normal? oO)

yeah i allways go ages without remembering a dream i cant remember a dream i have had for about a month now

no lol i cant remember what i did one hour ago but i can 5 years ago is that normal

i allways have dreams i fall out of rollercoasters from really high up but when i hit the ground it dont hurt and i casually get up and get back on the ride lol

i hate it when your falling in your dream and if feels like your falling on your bed feels weird

i hate it when your falling in your dream and if feels like your falling on your bed feels weird

yeah lol it wakes me up then i cant get back to sleep lol and i hate it when your running in a dream you cant run properly and you keep falling over

ive fell face first in a dream and when i woke up my nose was bleeding very weird

i hate when you know you had a funny/weird dream but then you cant remember anything of it when you wake up

Back