Weirdest Dream

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.T
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 7K
I often get dreams where I'm friends with famous people, like I think it was Sunday night, I got a dream where I was hanging around Nirvana for a day :)

ive dremt that i was james bond, and i was trying to kill a robot but i eventually died the dream went on for days

when i was young when i had dreams, i dreamt that i was zooming in on myself in my bed. i was terrified

I had a dream when i was about 8 that hundreds of little Indians were running round my bed and had spears and were going to eat me.

My mums friend was sleepwalking / dreaming he was playing for man city and he went into sons room, thehe went up to header ball and hit tv over, split his head and all that ....:/

I get night terrors every night even now, I get dreams where there are massive spiders on the walls, and they're crawling down and jumping on my face and feet. It's horrible, I hate going to bed. It's been going for like 3 years now.
Also, after whatching ghost car, I get nightmares about that as well :S

Should go to the doctors mate. :S

There's nothing they'll be able to do about it I'm afraid :S

I also had a dream a Russian rapist was chasing me in nearby woods with a spoon and a packet of cheese and onion Walkers .Its got to be the weirdest dream i've ever had

I had this real creepy dream when I was about 9 or 10 very often. I live on the 9th floor in a block ( a big house with lots of floors and flats), and in this "block" there's a playroom in the basement, and the ground floor is the 3rd floor from the basement, so my dream is like this: I am playing alone in the playroom and then at midnight I run upstairs, then suddenly when I'm 3 steps from the ground floor something grabs my leg and I can't move, then I look behind me and there's nothing there, but I still can't move, then I always woke up on the floor and covered in sweat :/

I used to get dreams where it was night, and I was outside my Mum's bedroom. She always used to say, "Don't come in Lewis", but this force would make me go in. Then when I went in, she'd be lying on the bed with her throat slit open, then she'd get up and strangle me. Scary :S

That is ****** up.:O

Unlucky, most of my dreams are either wierd or quite fun.

I don't always get nightmares, just my nightmares are more notable

I don't always get nightmares, just my nightmares are more notable

If i was you i would consider going to a psychiatrist. lol just jokes, but that is one ****** up nightmare.

I've only had it once,

i remember when I was like six I had a dream that I was walking around the streets naked, and when I woke up I was naked !!!!!!

i used to have a recuring dream when i was younger that my house used to be burgled and a man would come in with a knife and try to stab my parents but i always stopped him. wierd oO)

A lot of my dreams recently have involved postcodes, it's pretty strange.

Has working at the Royal Mail had that much of an effect on you? :P

I always have weird dreams, although for the past week i have been that tired i haven't dreamt of anything.

Last edited:
my weirdest dream was I was in 'A Bug's Life' getting chased by two yellow dinosaurs

when i was like 10 i always got dreams tht, teachers and other people had reli big heads, tth always expanded. kinda freaked me out for a while. i remeber saying i was ill to get away from it all.

and i watched paranormal activitis yestardy then had a dream tht it was happening to me.

i had a dream that Niel sullivan was prime minister of zimbabwe, and robert mugabe was his right hand man, and they rationed baked beans because they found out they were bad for you apprently, so i joined the BAGS ( beans are good society) and then the next day i went off baked beans, odd....., my friend told me he had a dream that he was the tardis and he wouldnt obey the doctor so the doctor tortured him by spraying paint in his hardware, he woke up with scars all over him

Back