• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
ive played plenty of games with everton and this has never happened before, man city came in for a 20 million pound bid for rodwell man utd a 28 million pound bid for pienaar and chelsea a 17 million pound bid for saha

i believe it is all down to the all intensive training regime ive had them on as a few players have seen incredible improvements over the space of a couple of months

Nice cash coming in mate! :D

Post a screenie of your training schedule, or upload it to the site. Aslo, tick the recent changes in attributes and re-post the screenies ^^)

did you accept the offers

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

Can you post your training schedules on here or do you create them for specific players, they seem to be very effective. Saha looks awesome as do many of the others surprised, don't intensive training schedules give you more risk of injury though?

no couldnt replace them with anything better so left them

Not to be disrespectful but can u take screenshots again with the recent attribute changes boxes ticked because i cant believe that all them attributes can improve so soon

the training schedules are just putting all categories up to as intensive as possible other than goalkeeping, and yes definitly need to invest in a deeper squad as i have already had quite a few injuries

Please don't spam. Thank you.

I'm calling bullshit on this one, I would love for you to prove me wrong and then share that awesome training schedule with the community but atm I think that's just cheating.

I'm calling bullshit on this one, I would love for you to prove me wrong and then share that awesome training schedule with the community but atm I think that's just cheating.

That was my suspicion at first, that's why I asked about new screenshots with recent changes. Just looking at the stats make me laugh, but if you can prove us wrong, do carry on.

Just show us the screenshots with the recent attribute changes box ticked

we need screenies man. even as a fellow blue i gotta say they are some EPIC improvements for are players.

Share and share alike my friend.. send us over a training schedule :P

ive had rodwell at united for 4 seasons now, he was my first purchase at the very start of the game. hes been a regualr in the first team for 3 and a half of those 4 years and hes only just approaching the god like status you ahve managed to "train" him up to be.

if you want to cheat and use the editor then be my guest, but dont come on here bragging how good you are unless you can back it up sunshine

The date says 15th August. So in a month and 14 days, some of Rodwell's stats have increase by more then 2 points. Thats impossible

As JDM said, if you want to cheat, no problem with that, but cheating them acting like you didn't and bragging about what a great job you've done is just plain stupid

saha is my favourite, his hexagonal stat graphic thingy is almost identical to c.ronaldo's. LOOOOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back