weirdest start to a game ever

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its worrying that Sraymonde hasn't posted since he's been accused of cheating. Saha is almost as good as Messi and Rodwell would probably blow up Genie Scout if you tryed to find his Potential. oO)

i like that this thread keeps coming back to life and popping back to the top of the recent threads list for all to see. when Sraymonde is clearly sat at home wishing for it to dissapear to the depths of the FM base archives....

lol i smell bull **** on this one no way saha be as good as drogba editor hint hint

No way could someone improve that much before the season has even started :/ Dont take credit for an editors work.

This isn't a training scheduele. You just gave them Maradona's drugs. ^^)

still no evidence to back this up sraymonde?

i like that this thread keeps coming back to life and popping back to the top of the recent threads list for all to see. when Sraymonde is clearly sat at home wishing for it to dissapear to the depths of the FM base archives....

LOL that made me laugh :P

Still waiting sraymonde... Or are you going to come clean? ^^)

Im telling you this has to be fake because it says august 15th 2009 and somehow theyve turned world class in bout a month!!! lol fake

i think everyone agrees he cheated. im just waiting for him to own up

Im telling you this has to be fake because it says august 15th 2009 and somehow theyve turned world class in bout a month!!! lol fake

Definitely using the editor which is ok i suppose but just don't post claiming this as an achievement

I would be guessing he uses FMRTE or a different editor. Those stats look too good to be true. I still don't understand why you would do that and then post it?

lol wahay pretty proud of the uproar caused on here ;P

lol wahay pretty proud of the uproar caused on here ;P

why? no-one minds if you cheat, its just not necessary to come on here and try and convince us its all your own brilliance.....

Soo you did cheat then? And lie?

i didnt once say it was anything to do with my brilliance just was interested to see how long it would go unnoticed clearly not very long i think u need to get on with ur own game and stop taking it so seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back