weirdest start to a game ever

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
so you are now trying to cover your tracks by lying in saying it was all your big idea to try and trick us all.
Nice one

Then why do it? You do realise this is a website to help people out, and the odd occasion to show off your story etc etc. People on the site hate spammers, and you my friend became one of them.

please. if we had all gone along with your **** and bull stroy about brillaint training you have happily lapped up our praise, hardly likely you would ahve turned around and gone ''oh btw, i was just interested to see how ong this would go unnoticed, becasue i faked everything''

maybe you stick to your own (cheat ridden) game and stop bothering us

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

ur excuses are so horrific ive just reported them

lol you lot must have some pretty easy lives if you let something like this wind you up so much
grow some balls

if only my life could be a bit easier......... i know, maybe if spammers like you didnt clog up my favourite website thne i could have an easier day

OK. I have heard better comebacks. Anyway, people on here aren't bothered if you cheat. What they find annoying is that you chose to 'show off' your achievement, knowing fully well that you had cheated. It is up to you whether you cheat in your own games but I recommend not showing off about it on here as people will, quite rightly, get wound up by it. If you want to cheat, that is fine, but don't claim something that isn't real and we will all get along nicely. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back