CallumR

Reaction score
13838133dy.png

ROY KEANE SIGNS AT GOODISON PARK

13838047lb.jpg

The irish legend signs at Goodison Park for the next 3 Years. He inherited Davis Moyes and want to take the lead in town.

We have a very good team and work hard to beat the ,,big four'' during the next years.

I'm very happy that Mr. Kenwright give me the chance to make things happen here in Liverpool. A dream comes true for me and i'll do my best.

About players that i like? Oh, i think Maraoune Fellaini can be an important player for us, because he is very good to read the game and give the perfekt impuls for our offense. He is also dangerous when we played a corner and i think he is a real leader. And we also dont have to forget Nikica Jelavic, Kevin Mirallas and Leighton Baines. They also have very important qualities to push the team in front.

I hope you understand my bad english and enjoy my new career. In the next part i will show you my formation's and the first squad of EVERTON FC. Then i wish you a good night and hope a lot of users are interrested at my career.

...upcoming soon...

I hope you understand my bad english and enjoy my new career. In the next part i will show you my formation's and the first squad of EVERTON FC. Then i wish you a good night and hope a lot of users are interrested at my career.

Football is Universal, I'm sure we will understand you're story. good luck!!

Where are you from, just out of interest?

Ahhhh.... the land of arnold schwarzenegger and Emmanuel Pogatetz!!!

EVERTON FC First squad 2012/13

13840055wv.jpg

Welcome to the second part of "Welcome at Goodison Park". I will show you the first squad of the Toffies and the formations i choose for this season. Further i show you the results of the friendly game during the pre season. i hope you enjoy this part and inspire my career.

13840003ox.jpg

I think we could reach a good position this year if we are a little bit lucky with injuries. In the first weeks many teams try to get Maraoune Fellaini, the Spurs offered 30 Mio Pounds but i canceled the deal, because he is very important for us. Also John Heitinga told me that he will leave the club because he wants to play in the UEFA Champions League. I told him that we did it also in 2 or 3 years. One of my favourite players is Nikica Jelavic, i think he scored many times this year and be the number one in center forward.

13840259pm.jpg
13840301jy.jpg

This 2 formations we will use in 2012/13. The left at home, the right away. I think we must play offense at home and be careful at the away games. I hope young players like Barkley or Coleman can do his jobs well and help the rest of the team to find a good balance between offense and defense. Our Key players are Fellaini, Heitinga, Baines, Pienaar and Jelavic.

13840351vv.png

13840350ch.png

I think we can be happy about the results in our friendly matches. 4 Victorys and one remis in 5 games is good. I think we are ready for the Premier League start and win the game against West Ham. Now i show you my transfer activities.

13840488az.jpg

The italian goalkeeper Vito Mannone is a very interresting player for me and i hope he stay longer then just one year at Goodison park. He can be the new numer 1 if Tim Howard exit his career. He will play in the cup games and in some league games and i hope he can improve his abilities as soon as possible.

13840529mg.jpg

Jan Mucha leaves the club for 1.90 Mio Pounds. I wish that him that he is lucky with his new club and thanks him for all that he have for EVERTON in the past. Good bye!

Last edited: