Welcome back to the top tier, West Brom!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 3K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
The second club heading to the EPL has been decided today, and it's another returner in the form of WBA.

Welcome back to the top tier. Hopefully you and Newcastle will be joined by Nottingham Forest soon enough.

The yo-yo has struck........................ again.

Another year when we'll see WBA relegated from EPL. :@

I'm personally looking forward to the day when Bolton and Blackburn get relegated.

I would already place a bet that West Brom will go straight back down. Newcastle will stay up.

im pleased to see all 4 of the west midlands clubs in the top flight. About time to be honest!

with stoke added into the mix, we have a few tasty games next season :)

Finally, a Black Country derby in the Prem! Although I hate WBA, I offer my congratulations. At least we will get 6 points off 'em. :D

West brom will yo yo, other team to come up will be notts forest or blackpool

would have thought they'd be minted now from all the parachute payments...

good luck to west brom they are really gonna need it

Same squad tht went down. so unless big changes,, lightning will streak twice, oh wait three, no four times on this club.

Too good the Championship, never good enough for the Premier League, never spend too much money so they can continue to Yoyo without making losses, Di Matteo has done a fine job there though.

They'll just go back down. Reading have more chance of being in the premiership in 2012 than West Brom do..

Unfortunately with the chairman that they have he doesn't spend any money. Likes the books well balanced. So they are never going to excel with him, which is a shame. I think they will surprise a few teams though to be honest, they have some decent players

Unfortunately with the chairman that they have he doesn't spend any money. Likes the books well balanced. So they are never going to excel with him, which is a shame. I think they will surprise a few teams though to be honest, they have some decent players

How's it unfortunate that they live within their means? :S

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

would have thought they'd be minted now from all the parachute payments...

They don't get all the parachute payments if they go straight back up.

Unfortunately for them they have nothing to spend is what i mean.

If you dont invest when you get promoted to the Prem 9 times out of 10 you become unstuck its just basic knowledge of it.

The Albion fans are sick of not spending money, i know a fair few Albion fans that are constantly moaning that they are never adventurous with money.

I can't see many WBA fans getting too delighted about this, they know what has happened in the past, and what will happen in the future.

Back