Welcome back to the top tier, West Brom!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 3K
Hopefully Forest will be joining them in the Premiership. We had the chance to get that 2nd spot, when we beat them 3-1 at their place.. Oh well, well done to WBA.

I really do hope forest get promoted and maybe one day become as good as they used to be.

Nice to see WBA will be taking another tour of the PL :P

You serious? This is a description of WBA: **** fans, **** ground, **** manager, **** players, **** club. Anyway, they aint got as much quality as us, and, with an unexperienced manager, I see dark times ahead for them.

So **** they got promoted?

Yeah, but the Championship this year is ****, the only decent team in there is Toon.
Yeah sorry I forgot Leicester, Blackpool, Cardiff, Notts Forest and West Brom were all ****, my bad.

great to see robbie di matteo in the premiership he deserves it without a dout.

Yeah, but the Championship this year is ****, the only decent team in there is Toon.

Excuse me? What about Leicester, Cardiff, Swansea, Blackpool, Middlesborough, Reading, Forest?

Why are people responding to Wolves4Eva in a serious manner?

Bad troll is bad.

It is your opinion but...

Newcastle. Nottingham Forest have been superb. Cardiff, despite dreadful transfer problems, have been excellent. West Brom are also racking up the wins in style. Blackpool have shocked everyone and are doing brilliantly.

Says a lot doesn't it?

No-one's opinion is wrong but the great thing is people can challenge it.

OK guys, let's set this straight. Everyone has an opinion. My opinion is that Albion are rubbish. Your opinion is that Albion are good and I have nothing against that. OK?

Last edited:
Back