Welcome back to the top tier, West Brom!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 3K
I know it is irrelevant but I think West Brom would have stayed up had they have played in the PL this season...Comfortably.

You may be right eddlad, unfortunately we will never find out XD

Why don't they let other teams to promote, instead of just visiting and playing 38 matches in Premier League with no sense for them? :@

Why don't they let other teams to promote, instead of just visiting and playing 38 matches in Premier League with no sense for them? :@

they'll get about £50m for going up, i thought the reason was pretty obvious plus trips to man u, liverpool, arsenal and chelsea instead of scunthorpe, blackpool, preston lol the list is endless

they'll get about £50m for going up, i thought the reason was pretty obvious plus trips to man u, liverpool, arsenal and chelsea instead of scunthorpe, blackpool, preston lol the list is endless

I know that there is a big deal with money, also with Image of the club, but really, they are ****, they can't survive at least one year in PL.

Well done West Brom! You fully deserve to go up. You have provided the Championship with some great football and I hope you stay up next season. :)

Well done West Brom! You fully deserve to go up. You have provided the Championship with some great football and I hope you stay up next season. :)
They got lucky against us to draw. A foul throw goal. :@

I can see them staying up next season, Di Matteo is a good manager and he's got a good bunch of players there, with some players that will really bloom in the Premier league like Dorrans, good luck to them.

I know that there is a big deal with money, also with Image of the club, but really, they are ****, they can't survive at least one year in PL.

i would'nt say they were "****" there are a **** of alot of teams who would do anything to get what they've got.

I disagree max, i dont think Di Matteo is a good manager, both the clubs hes been at are one of the best in that league, Mk dons and west brom, i dont rate him at all, he has some ok players, like mattock, meite, ***, morrison, but not many are premiership quality

I just can't wait for the 'West Brom, Relegated!' thread this time next year.

I don't really think Di Matteo is a Premier League manager. But we'll have to see.
I'd like to see someone different join the Prem through the play-offs.

Well done West Brom, a club I'm happy to be swapping our premiership place with. They are a proud club who appear to be doing things the right way, they have a great set of fans and play some attractive football.

Good luck in the top tier Baggies!

ah well , welcome back wba , shame the idiot that took them down was the idiot that took celtic down , tony mowbray.

Well done West Brom, a club I'm happy to be swapping our premiership place with. They are a proud club who appear to be doing things the right way, they have a great set of fans and play some attractive football.

Good luck in the top tier Baggies!

You serious? This is a description of WBA: **** fans, **** ground, **** manager, **** players, **** club. Anyway, they aint got as much quality as us, and, with an unexperienced manager, I see dark times ahead for them.

You serious? This is a description of WBA: **** fans, **** ground, **** manager, **** players, **** club. Anyway, they aint got as much quality as us, and, with an unexperienced manager, I see dark times ahead for them.
Just slightly biased there.

Of course you'd say that, you probably hate them.

Maybe you should take off your 'Wolves FC' Blindfold and stop talking bollocks then?

Just slightly biased there.

Of course you'd say that, you probably hate them.

Yeah I'm biased, but then, as you say, I despise 'em. I hope they're as bad as Derby.

BTW: THIS IS MY 100th POST!!!!!!

Back