de8gu1.jpg

Potters reach F.A. Cup final.
Controversial penalty awarded to Stoke in extra time.

After so many years without a trophy are Stoke City heading for European qualification after reaching the Final of the F.A. Cup. it was a 1 - 0 victory over Premier League holders Chelsea. Stoke survived Chelsea pressure for 90 minutes, and then the game put into extra time. Then a penalty was awarded controversially to The Potters on half time of extra time. Summer signing Charlie Adam stepped up to take the penalty, Adam has already missed two penalties this season. But this time he made no mistake striking the ball into the back of the net. Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti disrought with decision made by the World Cup final referee Howard Webb. Carlo said to reporters 'when will the goal line technology come into the game, when big decisions like this dont go the right way. These decisions ruin the game'. Chelsea manager has been warned by the F.A. after these comments.

stokevschelseafacupsemi.png

Man of the Match: Asmir Begovic 8.3
Referee: Howard Webb
Attendance: 90, 000
Stadium: Wembley, London

congrats on getting to the final
im at the semi's in my story
KIU:)

Nice story mate, Think your last updates got a little worse compared to your first game updates should revert back to them ;) Good job though KIU

Nice story mate, Think your last updates got a little worse compared to your first game updates should revert back to them ;) Good job though KIU

Cheers Mate, im using the same tactic aswell.

STAY TUNES PEOPLE

Hi Mate, just read your story and congrats on getting to the FA Cup Final.
I have just submitted my latest Stoke story for submission as I enjoyed my 1 on FM 10 loads. It was my favourite ever save.
I hope it gets approved and I look forward to your updates soon!!

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:38 AM ----------

GO ON STOKE! - LOVIN THE STORY! keep it comin, stuff revision! : )

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

My best 11 STOKE TEAM.
GAME TIME - MARCH 2011

5-3-2....

GK - BEGO
RB - DIEGO RENAN (£14m (48 month payment))
RCB - HUTH
CB - SHAWCROSS
LCB - FAYE
LB - PETER MASILELA (200K)
RCM - WHELAN
CM - DIAO
LCM - GIULIANO (£14m (48 month payment))
ST - KADLEC (£2m (48 month payment))
ST - JONES

i sold fuller! sorry'son! etherington! wilko, higgsy + many more to fund my team

brought loads of youngsters including dodo, areola, varane, zenzinho (really not happy with him!), lucas and either blended em in or farmed em on loan. They will all be coming through in year 3.

i spent £83 MILLION !!! altogther on 48 MONTH DEALS, was that wise??? im not sure
WHAT HAPPENS IN MY NEXT SEASON? WILL I GET GIVEN A TRANSFER BUDGET AT ALL???

bargain XMAS signing - JAN KOLLER, 37 yrs old! - 20K,, wage 3k pweek, 3 star rating, just a backup player really but what a BARGAIN!

MORE STORY PLEASE!!! REVISION IS FOR GEEKS (NOT LIKE FM : ) : ) !

I spent the same more or less on transfers on 48 months!
I will either win the league or go bankrupt!
You doing a story?