• Dribbling
Weaknesses:
  • Strength
  • Heading
  • Positioning
  • Balance
  • Jumping
Information:

What a player this guy his, no matter what team I bring him into he seems to have an impact and manages first team football. His release clause of just 3.5m is unreal.
View attachment 285154 View attachment 285156
This is during my first season united save, he's contending with Isco and Kawaga for the AMC spot with much lower attributes. At 20 years old and such a cheap option, he's a definite buy. As you can see from the second screenshot he has bags of potential with 4 and a Half stars!

Last edited:
he has a release clause of 3.5 milion and grows vey quicky. On my newcastle save he scored 12 goals and 9 assist and can play in most attacking positions very good buy

I agree, what a bargain he is. On my united save he's on 7 goals and 9 assists.

Did brilliantly on my first season with Newcastle, almost a first team regular because I just couldn't find a reason to drop him. Had about 10 goals and 12 assists in 25 games, plus another 5 goals and 10 assists in cup and continental games. Ended the season with an average rating of 7.28 in 40 games. Now his value is 12.5 million pounds right before the second year. Bought him with a couple of other brazilian youngsters as well so that probably helped.

I currently play him as an AML, scored 3 goals in the first 7 games and has one assist.
I dont play with and AMC at the moment, so you guys think that if he plays as an AMC will do better?

Does anyone else play him on the left?

I play him at RM with JP's amazing 4-4-2 tactic and he has 16 assists and 9 goals. Just in January in my first season leading the championship with wolves.

I play him AMC united, for me he suits that role well. He doesn't suit my AML role therefore I've never played him there

I use him as an AMC AP. He has 12 goals and 21 assists in 38 appearances. For the money, I think he is the best signing in the game IMO

beast

I currently play him as an AML, scored 3 goals in the first 7 games and has one assist.
I dont play with and AMC at the moment, so you guys think that if he plays as an AMC will do better?

Does anyone else play him on the left?

i always play him on the left best position for me.

I've tended to use wellington nem on the right as an inside forward attack and i have to say I was really impressed with him.

These were his first two season stats;
24 10 10 7.67
21 13 15 8.09

I've also been rotating him to different positions due to giving other players game time. also ended up playing as my only striker due to all four of my main strikers being out injured for minimum length of a month

could anyone who has Nem post up a SS of how well he has developed for you?

I feel over 4 seasons he has not done much in terms of development for me and am considering selling him.. I know QPR do not have the best facilities in the world (I am upgrading them as we speak as its the first time my request has been granted)

thank you!

View attachment 314478View attachment 314479

He is a must buy at 3.5M I play him as IF on the AMR role. Il post screen shot later when I'm home

I feel over 4 seasons he has not done much in terms of development for me and am considering selling him.. I know QPR do not have the best facilities in the world (I am upgrading them as we speak as its the first time my request has been granted)

thank you!

View attachment 314478View attachment 314479

entering my 3rd season and iv had a 18m bid from Chelsea and 19 from Liverpool. Rejected both and offered him a new contract with a release clause of 29m.. If someone comes in with that much ill be over the moon

If I'm on it tonight mate I'll SS him from my Man Utd save, seemed to have increasing attributes every month! After 3 seasons he looks tidy!

Bear in mind I played him as a rotation option, left mid and right mid, and trained him as a wide player after the first season.

Also, I had him playing week in week out for 2 seasons in the Utd reserves, playing really well.

Last edited:
thanks Joe, he just looks the same to me from the 1st day I got him.. and have played him in a lot of games each season.. he is on 66k a week and his lack of development is making me think should I sell him..