thanks Joe, he just looks the same to me from the 1st day I got him.. and have played him in a lot of games each season.. he is on 66k a week and his lack of development is making me think should I sell him..

Well I don't think I have seen a player improve in attributes as much as Nem (maybe Alaba!) but specially without loads of 1st team game time. The reserve matches must of had a good effect I guess, plus the top facilities (although they downgraded after first season and refused to upgrade them due to cost...bastards!)

How much is he worth on yours? Barca were keen to buy him from me at the end of season two (after I turned down the manager role there as well haha)

Well I don't think I have seen a player improve in attributes as much as Nem (maybe Alaba!) but specially without loads of 1st team game time. The reserve matches must of had a good effect I guess, plus the top facilities (although they downgraded after first season and refused to upgrade them due to cost...bastards!)

How much is he worth on yours? Barca were keen to buy him from me at the end of season two (after I turned down the manager role there as well haha)

there he is

Oops forgot I could have looked at your pic!

I can't remember his value on mine, and not sure quite how many attributes have increased, I just remember green arrows seemed to be on the up (not always straight up, angled arrows usually) every month, and I did check on him pretty regularly.

Did you tutor him? I never bothered to

Oops forgot I could have looked at your pic!

I can't remember his value on mine, and not sure quite how many attributes have increased, I just remember green arrows seemed to be on the up (not always straight up, angled arrows usually) every month, and I did check on him pretty regularly.

Did you tutor him? I never bothered to

I never really had anyone to tutor him.. I think I may have gotten Frank Lampard (at 36 signed for free for 6 months) to give it a go but that never worked out well so cancelled that as Nem's stats dropped..

even though Frank has some of the best mental stats in the game

Pirlo also had a go with Nem as well.. so he has had good tutors..

just really never seen him develop like other players like Ademilison/Isco/Midjitso etc..

Just remembered I had a pic on my phone of his attribute increase because I sent it to a friend, tried to upload image but cant.

Hes basically gone up 1 in everything above your Nem, I think the pic is when he was about 20 or 21

Passing 16, dribbling 17 crossing 15, composure 14 etc

Physical (top to bottom - 17,17,8,4,14,16,16,9)

there he is

this has to be the worsed Nem I've ever seen. his PA is fixed somewhere around the 160 mark im not sure but I saw it on here somewhere. With the right individual training and game time and facilities he normally turns out almost similar to Bale and I use him as Bales back up on the left wing in most saves when I go a decent team. I dont normally tutor him either and tbh I only ever use tutoring to get determination up to 16+.

this has to be the worsed Nem I've ever seen. his PA is fixed somewhere around the 160 mark im not sure but I saw it on here somewhere. With the right individual training and game time and facilities he normally turns out almost similar to Bale and I use him as Bales back up on the left wing in most saves when I go a decent team. I dont normally tutor him either and tbh I only ever use tutoring to get determination up to 16+.

Pop a screenshot of your Nem mate, Would like to see how good he is ^^)

that is what I am saying, and trust me, I know how to develop players :) its really bad how he has turned out, no long term injuries, no nothing! he has just stagnated

that is what I am saying, and trust me, I know how to develop players :) its really bad how he has turned out, no long term injuries, no nothing! he has just stagnated

I know ya do mate, I have used your advice in the past to get the best out of players, just unlucky this time with Nem I guess, never seen anything like it, even with AI management he should be better :(

Trying to find an old screen shot of him but I have a bad habit of saving over games when testing different tactics with the same team and cant seem to find one. I have signed him on my current save and will get a SS up after a season or two.

You have to buy this guy even if you don't plan to really play him!! Buy him for his release clause and then sell him after 1 season and triple or even quadruple your investment!

I've signed him every single save, I've never saw any massive developments. I guess he's just a great impact player, and a great finical option after a few seasons

I've signed him every single save, I've never saw any massive developments. I guess he's just a great impact player, and a great finical option after a few seasons

yea man my thoughts exactly

Sadly, Wellington Nem has a new release clause in the new patch: 20 million euros.

Adryans release clause is like 22 mil now, and Ademilsons is like 20 million too

got a brazilian influence in my liverpool squad wellington nem ademilson coutinho and lucas leiva

He is THE signing of FM 2013, unless you get the update haha