Wenger eyeing SuperMario

the day wenger spends 20m is the day i become englands gaffer.

To be honest its in the sun, so Arsneal fans dont get excited.

if it is true than that's something to get excited about. Having said that, what happened to everything the sun has wrote about? Arsenal to sign Camakh, then viera, then melo, then back to viera. It's probably a load of rubbish

the day wenger spends 20m is the day i become englands gaffer.
I thought that but thinking about how his job was under fire recently he will probs feel like he has to to win some silverware.

We will win silverware with or without Ballotelli

Premier league teams have been chasing him since he turned 17 :p

Glad to see Wenger finally willing to spend money!

i guarantee he wont go to Arsenal, especially as the article is written in the Sun, if every came true that the Sun reported the world would come to an end.

Probably not going to happen. This being said I would much rather a DM. Especially when Song goes to African Nations come the new year.

Yh i hope we get someone like Sissoko(Juventus) or Senna. Song has potential but just doesnt make the cut to play in the big games

Do you really believe Arsenal will buy him for 20M???? o_O
You was linked with Melo, with Huntelaar, but none of them came to you...
C'mon, let's be serious, Wenger won't buy any ****.

i hope that this is our year, i think a few more years yet tho when the likes of wilshere, walcott, ramsey, gibbs etc reach their max potential

He is a ******** mind!! On FM2010 i expect him to have some serious bad attitude problems.

Might have to buy him and get Dennis Wise and Robbie Savage to tutor him, those upstanding citizens should sort him out!!

Yes, you always hope this will be your year, but it never comes...
I don't want to be arrogant, but this is the truth, Arsenal ain't a power no more.

As much as i would want balotelli to join Arsenal you cant see it happening, Even if it was true Mourinho would never let one of his bright prospects join arsenal as we used to be his rivals when he was at chelsea it would take around 30m+ or even more to make him even to consider it.

Like Redrup said anyway Arsenal definately need a defensive mid especially when Alex Song goes to african cup of nations in mid season but when the time comes arsene will change the formation slightly to suit the absence.

BTW nice sig Frankie and Edward.

Last edited:
I think that Balotelli is worth that money... And, answering to the Arsenal Fans, I am portuguese, and believe that we are with you!! Everyone here says that this year the reds supremacy will certainly end, and you are the next champions. Good luck to you gunners, but not so much luck as for Benfica :p