Wenger - The January window is not fair

Why can't more of you be like Mike (Man Utd fan) and GodCubed and actually try to reasonably interpret and analyze all these news stories. Every Wenger story or piece of news the only thing I see around here is the man is a whinger and the man is this and that.

cos they ain't worth analyzing, if he says something critical about his own team for once, maybe i will pay attention

To steal from the Inbetweeners a bit...

...If Wenger shags as good as he moans his Mrs is in for a treat...

Why can't more of you be like Mike (Man Utd fan) and GodCubed and actually try to reasonably interpret and analyze all these news stories. Every Wenger story or piece of news the only thing I see around here is the man is a whinger and the man is this and that.

My point is pretty valid, if you can manage to find an argument against it then you are well on your way to becoming a potential Arsene protege. (K)

As a manager Wenger is class. He gets his teams playing beautifull attacking footbal. But there is no doubting he is a moaner.

Arsene it would not hurt to spend some of that 60m war chest ur reportedy have, yet he acts like Ian Holloway and like someone who has no money to compete with the rest of the major clubs

My point is pretty valid, if you can manage to find an argument against it then you are well on your way to becoming a potential Arsene protege. (K)

Jake I do agree with your point, you are 100% right, obviously it's much easier facing Newcastle without Carroll. I was just trying to slam all these other fans who seem to think Wenger is full of ****.

When i looked at this thread before i clicked on it i knew a Arsenal fan woudn't have made it.
I was right

Jake I do agree with your point, you are 100% right, obviously it's much easier facing Newcastle without Carroll. I was just trying to slam all these other fans who seem to think Wenger is full of ****.

he is 80 percent full of ****

1. Always seems to find some excuse to why his team lost, either its because of the pitch or because of the opposition playing dirty etc.

2. Acts like he has no money to spend when he has a 60m transfer war chest he does not want to spend

3. Stands up for his own players which is a great thing but when they are evidently in the wrong its better to keep your mouth shut

I respect him as a manager but sometimes I'd prefer if he kept his mouth shut and won some trophies which Arsenal deserve

A lot of the time he is right, but he does spend so much time moaning about others things, people dismiss him on the times where he has a case

Wenger seems to talk about everything appart from his own team and this annoys people. But we have to realise the jounelist proberly asks him these questions he answers them and they become big news.

I like the transfer window, it gives teams to freashen up the squad or let young players go out on loan etc. Plus i dont know many people who didnt enjoy the whole saga on deadline day. I mean Fernando Torres signed for Chelsea 3minutes before the deadline haha its epic.

It's highly unfair. Not only is it affected by fixtures, it's really bad for the teams who sold the player. Look at Ajax, how are they going to become champions without two of their better players? (Emanuelson, Suarez). Ofc you could say don't sell them, but that's unrealistic cause then you would have unhappy players.

Because my biased Arsenal friend, he IS!

Unless it is beneficial for his team he doesn't say anything, if it isn't beneficial, and other teams are doing things such as this that are in a much more advantageous position than him, he will give his lovely opinion that we all "love" to hear!

Answer me this, how can a man that see's nothing "that he doesn't want to" have such a big and loud opinion and expect others to consider it valid?

A lot of the time he is right, but he does spend so much time moaning about others things, people dismiss him on the times where he has a case

he is right on certain matters but as mfage said, someone who chooses to ignore everything that is detrimental to his own team wont be given a second thought when he is right

he is 80 percent full of ****

1. Always seems to find some excuse to why his team lost, either its because of the pitch or because of the opposition playing dirty etc.

Can people PLEASE stop going on about this?

The interview was massively taken out of context, he didn't say we lost because of a bad pitch - He said the QUALITY of the GAME suffered because the pitch was bumpy. Jesus Christ Almighty.

In other news, sort of agree with Mike and someone else - Massively inflates prices etc. but tbh, even I wish Wenger would stfu sometimes..

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Wenger seems to talk about everything appart from his own team and this annoys people. But we have to realise the jounelist proberly asks him these questions he answers them and they become big news.

This. I listen to all these press conferences, the journalists ask him so many questions, including if Fabregas was on a "witch-hunt" - Journalist's words, he says "Yes" and explains, then they all say he said there's a "witch-hunt" - I don't know if they do this to others as well, and obviously he doesn't help himself but still..

Can people PLEASE stop going on about this?

The interview was massively taken out of context, he didn't say we lost because of a bad pitch - He said the QUALITY of the GAME suffered because the pitch was bumpy. Jesus Christ Almighty.

In other news, sort of agree with Mike and someone else - Massively inflates prices etc. but tbh, even I wish Wenger would stfu sometimes..

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

This. I listen to all these press conferences, the journalists ask him so many questions, including if Fabregas was on a "witch-hunt" - Journalist's words, he says "Yes" and explains, then they all say he said there's a "witch-hunt" - I don't know if they do this to others as well, and obviously he doesn't help himself but still..

The journelists know he will answer anything thats why they ask him these questions. Im sure if they asked him his favourite *** position he would tell them. Maybe sometimes he is too honest.

he is right on certain matters but as mfage said, someone who chooses to ignore everything that is detrimental to his own team wont be given a second thought when he is right

What manager will openly slam his team to the media? Very few.

He has been perfectly willing in the past to accept things his players have done are wrong, but if he focuses on a lot of stuff that quite frankly, isn't true, then it would damage team morale etc.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

The journelists know he will answer anything thats why they ask him these questions. Im sure if they asked him his favourite *** position he would tell them. Maybe sometimes he is too honest.

I hope not..XD

What manager will openly slam his team to the media? Very few.

He has been perfectly willing in the past to accept things his players have done are wrong, but if he focuses on a lot of stuff that quite frankly, isn't true, then it would damage team morale etc.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I hope not..XD

Bad image, Wenger doing doggy style lol.

I've actually never been able to figure out why there is a "transfer window" Why did it have to change? I mean at least the old way made kind of sense.

But as long as it affects everyone equally its moot point