Wenger - Vela might go out on loan

Calum

Reaction score
Arsène Wenger admits he may allow Carlos Vela to go out on loan in January.
The striker has had limited opportunities this season and the manager feels a short-term deal to get him playing time is the best option
Summer signing Marouane Chamakh has led the Arsenal attack impressively so far and with Nicklas Bendtner back among the goals and Robin van Persie returning to full fitness, Wenger has an abundance of striking options.
Vela has been the one to suffer, with just three starts and eight substitute appearances to his name so far.
“Some offensive players don’t play games like Carlos Vela. If he can get games somewhere else we will loan him out,” said the Frenchman.
“Not sell him, loan him out because he needs to play. He is a top quality player and at the moment we have too many strikers.
“He does not get the games he deserves. He has an opportunity that I let him go somewhere.”

Arsenal.com

Do you think he will go out on loan?
Do who?

I personally would keep him as he is great backup :)

He's been linked with Valencia, and Chievo Verona (sp)

They're the most likely teams, but due to Ramsey being re-called from Nottingham, there's talk that they might send out Vela to Forest.

I think he could do a fantastic job at any of the teams he's been linked with, he's a class player, deserves more starts at Arsenal as well.

Doubt it , but if he goes i bet there will be lots of teams interested.

Would be great for his development if he is sent out to another club where he will play regularily. Would be better if it was a team in England so he can become adapted to the English game more

Would be a smart move, doesn't look like hes going to break into the first team this season so go out on loan. score some goals, maybe turn permanent or come back with more first team action under his belt.

Decent player, no finishing common sense though. Makes a run off the shoulder of the defender and tries to ship the keeper, every, single, time. He's far too one-dimensional.

Think he needs to go on loan to an English side if he is going on loan. He needs to adapt to the Premier League more, not go out on loan to a foreign side.

Maybe Newcastle Pardew said he was in for a striker

There were rumours here about a Real Zaragoza interest on having him on loan.
Let's see what happen, but I wish it become true (our current strikers are cr*p).

Forest have enough strike power, don't need him. Send him somewhere forrin so he doesn't affect us.

sent him out to a team that plays the arsenal way like a bolton, notts forrest, even blackpool

i think he should go to either a champ team or a lower prem side like blackpool, he needs to play in england to improve i think, though im sure if he went spain he would prob go into the first team of a top 5 side

Forest have enough strike power, don't need him. Send him somewhere forrin so he doesn't affect us.

Blackstock's injured, and trust me Billy Davies never had enough players :p

Blackstock's injured, and trust me Billy Davies never had enough players :p

We have: Earnshaw, Tudgay, Findley, Tyson, Adebola and McGoldrick. And anyway, Billy doesn't buy the players, he makes suggestions, but the committee buys the players and they might think that we have enough.