Wenger - We have money to overtake Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 3K
Nah, Lens stated that Chelsea had forced Kakuta to sign a contract when infact it was his Mother who signed the contract. Therefore we were cleared of any wrong doing.

It happens all the time, FIFA just wanted to make an example out of a big team like Chelsea but epically failed.
he's right, fifa got it badly wrong this time. though it wasnt just to do with his mother. lens claimed that chelsea had induced kakuta to break his contract at the time with lens. here s the kicker though, the contract that he had signed with lens wasnt legally binding under fifa (due to age, similar to the claim launched by le havre at united over paul pogba). what chelsea and united did is probably morally and ethically wrong, but legally correct.

though cjacks post about arsenal needing a nearly a whole team is ridiculos, they need 4-5 players max, and could get away with 3

Wenger gives me a reason to live. The amount of laughs I get from this guy.. amazing! Keep 'em coming Arsene

Does wenger still use that excuse "I didn't see it" when anything happens against his side like a red card? Really Hope Arsenal buy some good players to support RVP and Fabregas if he stays. Its rumored they want Joe Hart for 8Mill and Felipe Melo

Does wenger still use that excuse "I didn't see it" when anything happens against his side like a red card? Really Hope Arsenal buy some good players to support RVP and Fabregas if he stays. Its rumored they want Joe Hart for 8Mill and Felipe Melo

felipe melo has had a awfull time at juventus this season and plus thier hasent been alot of brazilians that have lit up the PL with the exception of a few. they need a DM like de rossi or yaya toure.

felipe melo has had a awfull time at juventus this season and plus thier hasent been alot of brazilians that have lit up the PL with the exception of a few. they need a DM like de rossi or yaya toure.
i would be incredibly suprised if city let joe hart go for 8 million, if i was mancini i'd let go back on loan with birmingham again, with a long term view to replacing given. do rossi would be perfect, but oh so much money, thats if he wanted to leave

Arsenal need the following additions to their squad:

- One goalkeeper
- Two centre-backs
- Two full-backs
- Two central midfielders
- Two wingers
- Two strikers

A total of 11 players.

you yids always have something stupid to say...

i can see us bringing in some great players. but i can see them being young at not well known.

Hart and De Rossi would be good signings, but doubt either of them will be available.

Back