West Brom v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 2K
Im going to stop looking at this thread soon, just makes me really want to be watching the game :( did West Brom go one up and then just sit back or something?

Im going to stop looking at this thread soon, just makes me really want to be watching the game :( did West Brom go one up and then just sit back or something?

They can't handle Cole TBH and they're giving us too much space.

HQdream

good stream if anyone wants it..

Has that gone offline for you? I'm having to watch it here now with no sound - http://veetle-sports.blogspot.com/2011/04/channel-2.html

EDIT - Doesn't matter, working now.

Last edited:
Why Chelski ? I dont get it oO)

Because we are owned by a Russian owner and Chelski sounds Russian.

Great first half, even when West Brom took the lead it was against the run of play. 3 very good finishes and a well deserved scoreline and we could go on and get more with abit of luck. A Torres goal will cap off a good result and performance.

Torres needs to come off the bench now and score! Then a perfect day for Chelski (and yes its to do with the russian owner)

Well, the scoreline has shot to pieces my thoughts of a CL hangover for Chelsea lol

Torres needs to come off the bench now and score! Then a perfect day for Chelski (and yes its to do with the russian owner)
Yep hopefully he can come on with enough time to get a goal. Should bring on Yossi and the Yurinator with him because Torres and Yossi link up well and the games in which Zhirkov and Torres have played together they seem to link up well too. Think we should have started with Zhirkov because he needs a run of games to get back to full fitness - earlier on in the season for a run of about 5 games he was our best performer. Although Malouda has actually played well today - surprisingly.

Yea, tnx guys. But Chelski sounds more Polish. Nevermind. This is good game... too bad i cant watch it :(

Yea, tnx guys. But Chelski sounds more Polish. Nevermind. This is good game... too bad i cant watch it :(

yeah it is infact polish, which is what ive never understood when people use it in regards to chelsea.

Any sign of Torres warming

Last edited:

Yeah it does actually with 'Polski' and some surnames ending with 'ski' for males etc.

Any sign of Torres warming

Yeah, he's warming up now, but so are most of the other subs so don't think he's coming on quite yet.

Last edited:
Yea, russian would be Chelseach ( And that sounds weird oO) )
I can't see Torres on the pitch, ah well, some things never changes :D

Chelsinov or Chelsimovich too.

Come on WBA, win this 4-3.

WOW that should have been his goal drought over, but offside :( Even though he wrongly had a goal disallowed against utd.

Good win, but really disappointed in Carlo, should have put Torres on at the 60 minute mark.

Torres played okay I guess, thought he was onside when he scored, but when he was offside, thought that was a bit lazy TBH. Also the free-kick.. if only..

Did Torrest score ( Yes, Im being sarcastic ) XD

Back