West Brom v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 2K
Yet again, the Spanish donkey fails to score. <)

Funny because when he was at Liverpool a lot of people said he was "the best striker in the world" even though he was out of form then.

Also don't really know why everyone acts like this. As a football fan you should be wanting the best players to score, it makes football more competitive and more enjoyable for everyone IMO.

Funny because when he was at Liverpool a lot of people said he was "the best striker in the world" even though he was out of form then.

Also don't really know why everyone acts like this. As a football fan you should be wanting the best players to score, it makes football more competitive and more enjoyable for everyone IMO.

I love watching Torres when he's on top of his game. Looking forward to next season when he pretty much will be back to his old self, with better supply, better players around him. He will give Liverpool fans a real nightmare time. Along with Everton fans, Man City fans, Man Utd fans, Arsenal fans etc etc.........

I love watching Torres when he's on top of his game. Looking forward to next season when he pretty much will be back to his old self, with better supply, better players around him. He will give Liverpool fans a real nightmare time. Along with Everton fans, Man City fans, Man Utd fans, Arsenal fans etc etc.........
Agreed, annoys me that people enjoy watching out of form players. It's like playing a good team that are in terrible form and beating them, it's good that you got the result, but I'd rather beat them when they're playing good.

So, officially its 10 games and 1 goal now ? ( Yes, Im being sarcastic again )

It wasn't funny the first time.

Agreed, annoys me that people enjoy watching out of form players. It's like playing a good team that are in terrible form and beating them, it's good that you got the result, but I'd rather beat them when they're playing good.

It wasn't funny the first time.

I was not trying to be funny :) I was sarcastic ( there's difference, if you dont belive me, aks google ;) )

Ugh bored of the whole Torres thing,just want him to score and be done with it

Ugh bored of the whole Torres thing,just want him to score and be done with it

Same here. And watch the same people who call him a donkey, useless and waste of money eat a healthy portion of humble pie next season, and start praising him. Except of course for the extremely bitter ones of course

I agree with ajt09. He is not donkey, useless and waste of money. He just cant score. But he will score eventually and until that moment, im going to spam with this Torres thing :) just like some people spam with Rooney thing and how Berbatov was waste of money.

Yet again, the Spanish donkey fails to score. <)

He played about 8minutes and managed to create about 2-3 chances and even scored a very good goal that was rightfully rulled offside but was close ish.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I look at it this way, if Torres didnt score today and played ***** and Chelsea didnt win then i would be concerned.

This win for me is a fantastic win, lets not forget that Woy was unbeaten as WBA manager before today in what 5-6 games? Typical ruthless Chelsea today and with a 4-3-3, nuff said.

He played about 8minutes and managed to create about 2-3 chances and even scored a very good goal that was rightfully rulled offside but was close ish.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I look at it this way, if Torres didnt score today and played ***** and Chelsea didnt win then i would be concerned.

This win for me is a fantastic win, lets not forget that Woy was unbeaten as WBA manager before today in what 5-6 games? Typical ruthless Chelsea today and with a 4-3-3, nuff said.

I actually thought the scoreline would be closer tbh. Not having a dig at Chelsea or Torres (I am after all one of his main backers after all lol), but just because of the excellent work that Hodgson has done at WBA-team looks really solid at times. Which is why WBA is staying up imo.

I actually thought the scoreline would be closer tbh. Not having a dig at Chelsea or Torres (I am after all one of his main backers after all lol), but just because of the excellent work that Hodgson has done at WBA-team looks really solid at times. Which is why WBA is staying up imo.

Me too mate, if you look at one of the first posts i actually predicted a 1-1 draw and i would have taken that when Odemwingie put WBA 1-0 up.

Back