West Ham 3-7-0 Spanish possesion

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing as arsenal where abouts would you put van persie? amr? also...which players would you tend to mark or close down with the oi's? im having a hard time creating chances too. absolutely dominating possession though.

playing as arsenal where abouts would you put van persie? amr? also...which players would you tend to mark or close down with the oi's? im having a hard time creating chances too. absolutely dominating possession though.
after 50 downloads il release all on media fire link. play van persie as aml with cut inside. post some ss of passing and possesion rates :)

tryed this with man u first game played city in the warm up game the week b4 the elp kicks of killed them 5-0 nani got 3 then play villa lost 3-0 i had 76% poss then blackburn at home lost 1-0 aging over 70% poss wtf after the first game i was hoping for some wonder tac any help would be good

Loving the story - best i've ever read :S

To be honest, your tactic looks good but is it any better than Tactikzz 3-4-3 Possession Break tactic
From what i can tell from your screen shots is they are very similar in terms of results/possession/passes.
He named it 'possession break' because a player completed too many passes to be recognised by the game 'breaking' the match engine - which you also did with Joe Allen with your tactic.

Oh yeah, thats what makes yours inferior, the price. Possession Break is 100% free with no financial gains to the creator.

Last edited:
calm down big man! lets see you go unbeaten with a possesion tactic! Once again their is no price you fool just have to fill out survey!!!!

calm down big man! lets see you go unbeaten with a possesion tactic! Once again their is no price you fool just have to fill out survey!!!!
It seems you are the one who needs to calm down...

I didn't suggest i could make a better possession tactic myself, i know i cant. But is your tactic so good you deserve to make money from it? No. No tactic is, its just a computer game - you're not actually a tactical genius.

Nobody uploads content to this site for financial gain, its just wrong. You don't seem to understand or agree with this though. Why should we have to give out our details? There are plenty of other tactics that are easier/safer/less time consuming to download from this site, not to mention other FM sites.

All i did was give people an alternative tactic, a similar style one by a guy you shares content without profit.

Anyway, this is meant to be a story. You got West Ham to the Premier league and then what? Suddenly you're Liverpool?

I'm not going to be drawn into a petty arguement so end of off topic from me.

Last edited:
If you are going to use that link for a download, you cannot advertise from this site.

This isnt just about us, there are certain things you cant have as a SI affiliated site.

all this aggro over a tactic seems a bit over the top. fair enough the site used to download it isn't supported by si affilliated sites and so it was removed end of. It may have been a bit cheeky to try and earn from it but its not as though he owes us anything. He made the tactic and he can do what he likes with it. If you dont want him geting money for it then just don't download it, chill out and move on with your life. Theres no need to get all sensitive after all "its just a computer game"

all this aggro over a tactic seems a bit over the top. fair enough the site used to download it isn't supported by si affilliated sites and so it was removed end of. It may have been a bit cheeky to try and earn from it but its not as though he owes us anything. He made the tactic and he can do what he likes with it. If you dont want him geting money for it then just don't download it, chill out and move on with your life. Theres no need to get all sensitive after all "its just a computer game"

Video gamers are crusaders when it comes to community made content. When a community member attempts to sell content, they spit in the face of both the community and the original game maker whom they are profiting off of.

Video gamers are crusaders when it comes to community made content. When a community member attempts to sell content, they spit in the face of both the community and the original game maker whom they are profiting off of.
get a life mate its a free link its not like im asking you to purchase it off ebay for a fee!! why dont you crusade back to your community and do something constructive! like hey make a "free" tactic and post it!!

get a life mate its a free link its not like im asking you to purchase it off ebay for a fee!! why dont you crusade back to your community and do something constructive! like hey make a "free" tactic and post it!!

Just post it on any other file server that doesn't require surveys and shut the **** up.

Whole point of thread was to show you the tactic lol!! i sent a group email!!! hint my email has raven in it!!! it had 8 reciepiants! potentially check your junk mate!

yeah i know what a hassle, ah well if you can inform me of a site were i can post without getting closed for a ****** link tell me and il move on to their if not thats probs the last tactic il share and im sure someone will work out who to mark and individual settings at some point :) enjoy :)!!

So basiclly, you started à story to be able to earn money and if this is not possible, then you dont want to SHARE tactics?

If so, then à blog IS the place for you, not à community.

I'm going to close this thread and urge other members to stay away and avoid this users 'survey'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back